Who is Leviathan?
Leviathan is the principality in charge of the dark region in the satanic kingdom. Only divine light sent in the name of Jesus in righteousness and faith can penetrate his kingdom or domain.
His main kingdom is much below the water level but he also operates in the second heaven like any other principality. By right he is supposed to be next to Satan but the Queen of heaven has usurped the power of leviathan because of the favour she is currently receiving from Satan.
“Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the well-favored harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts that selleth nations through her whoredoms and families through her witchcrafts”Nahum 3:4
Therefore the queen of heaven is presently sitting in the position of Leviathan having received favor from Satan.
“So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:”Revelation.17: 3-4
Related Book in this Post
Leviathan is in charge of all fearful animals both in the water, air and land. Leviathan is the prince of death and hell. Any covenant with him is a vow unto death. All satanic army is under the control of leviathan. All big and small serpents of every color are under leviathan. The kingdom of leviathan is covered and protected by thick darkness. His agents control others or seek to control people everywhere.
Evil spirits follow up any word spoken by his agents in order to bring it into fulfillment. Their words are backed up with destruction and they are not ready to compromise the words of their agents with any opposing word. The effect of their kingdom is seen almost everywhere especially in the waters. His agents are fearless and even bold enough to do anything evil in the full glare of people. They attack their victims and kill them without mercy. The spirit of leviathan in a woman causes her not to submit to the authority of her husband and seeks to control everybody around her. They hate to submit to authorities. This is the only principality that a whole chapter of the Bible was given to. That is Job 41. Every war against God and man, past, present and future has been led and will be led by this satanic warlord – leviathan.
Related Book in this Post
Some Characteristics of Leviathan
- He does not talk too much. His orders are not to be questioned, modified or rejected. (Job 41:3).
- When the spirit of leviathan possesses a woman, such a woman refuses to submit to authority even as a wife or junior person. His spirit in the life of his agents makes them to see themselves as masters everywhere. When they submit at all, it is done reluctantly while waiting for opportunity to rebel (Job 41:4-5, 22).
- The strongest surrenders to leviathan easily in the time of conflict (Job 41:8-10). Only a person with God fights and wins any battle against leviathan.
- He does not change his mind from doing evil (Job 41:11).
- His representative in dreams is normally tall, huge and fearful (Job 41:12-14).
- The agents of leviathan feel protected, as they trust their charms. They are deceived with vain words (Job 41:15-17).
- They supply fake hope and lies to deceive mankind (Job 41:18-21).
- He is unrepentant and very obstinate (Job 41:23).
- He has stony heart and normally hard to please (Job 41:24).
- He achieves a lot of evil at any given opportunity (Job 41:25).
- Leviathan mocks at any human weapon, which is not backed by God’s divine power (Job 41:25-30).
- He brings trouble everywhere and is easily noticed. Anywhere he is, he tends to be in control (Job 41:31, 18-21).
- He brings fear upon the earth (Job 41:32).
- He looks down on people and he is in control of all that are proud (Job 41:34).
- He is very boastful (Job 41:34).
Leviathan as one of the principal agents of Satan, has remarkably evil qualities. Given these gruesome qualities which leviathan possesses, there is hardly anyway leviathan, one of the archenemies of humankind can be sympathetic towards his victims.
Related Book in this Post
Prayers Against Leviathan
- Every stronghold of Leviathan in my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus enter into my blood and purge out every Leviathan spirit’s deposit, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every evil covenant that is strengthening Leviathan in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I break the hold of every curse, strengthening Leviathan in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything that belongs to the goodness of my life, presently in the hands of the Leviathan, be released, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by the name that is above all other names, kill every Leviathan spirit in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil seat that has been constructed for me by Leviathan, I refuse it, let it go back to the sender, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, replace anything that needs to be replaced and shake anything that needs to be shaken, demons in any department of my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every stronghold of Leviathan spirit in my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every pregnancy of Leviathan, be aborted, in the name of Jesus.
- I come against every Leviathan, by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- I frustrate the tokens of Leviathan powers, in the name of Jesus.
- Every co-operation with Leviathan, I command you to be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Every ancestral covenant with Leviathan, break, in the name of Jesus.
- You Leviathan spirit, hear the word of the Lord, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every trademark of Leviathan, I shake you out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every Leviathan spirit competing with my breakthroughs, be chained, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind every Leviathan spirit of slavery, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the stones of fire of God locate the head of every Leviathan spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the habitation of the Leviathan spirit in my life become utterly desolate, in the name of Jesus.