It is unfortunate that a significant number of students are unaware of their purpose for being in school. Additionally, there are many students who attend school without utilizing the opportunity to gain knowledge. Attending school is comparable to working in a garden, where there will be a time for evaluation of the effort put in.
“And he spoke many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up: Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth: And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away. And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them: But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some a hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold”(Matthew 13:3-8).
Related Books in this post
Make sure you prioritize your studies while in school and avoid getting sidetracked by irrelevant activities. It’s common for students to spend their time socializing, clubbing, or engaging in other leisure activities instead of focusing on their academic pursuits. Without proper schedules and plans in place, they often fall into the trap of following the crowd and wasting valuable time on non-essential pursuits.
And Dinah the daughter of Leah, which she bare unto Jacob, went out to see the daughters of the land. And when Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite, prince of the country, saw her, he took her, and lay with her, and defiled her. And his soul clave unto Dinah the daughter of Jacob, and he loved the damsel, and spoke kindly unto the damsel”(Genesis 34:1-3).
Recall how Dinah, the daughter of Jacob, engaged herself in a useless visitation and lost her virginity to an uncircumcised stranger. Because of that single careless visitation, a lot of blood was shed by her brothers, Simeon and Levi. Likewise, useless visitations can ruin your life at school.
“And it came to pass on the third day, when they were sore, that two of the sons of Jacob, Simeon and Levi, Dinah’s brethren, took each man his sword, and came upon the city boldly, and slew all the males. And they slew Humor and Shechem his son with the edge of the sword, and took Dinah out of Shechem’s house, and went out The sons of Jacob came upon the slain, and spoiled the city, because they had defiled their sister. They took their sheep, and their oxen, and their asses, and that which was in the city, and that which was in the field, And all their wealth, and all their little ones, and their wives took they captive, and spoiled even all that was in the house”(Genesis 34:25-29).
Simeon and Levi, Dinah’s brothers, slew all the males in Shechem. They spoiled the city and took all their wealth. Over the years, Simeon and Levi were cursed for their anger and murder, which caused their unborn generations to suffer as a result.
It’s important for students to focus on their studies instead of wasting their time on frivolous or disruptive activities like partying or rioting. Every student should feel grateful for the opportunity to attend school, as there are countless talented young people around the world who do not have access to education. In many developing countries, it is difficult for young people to receive a proper education. Therefore, as a student, you should consider yourself fortunate and make the most of your educational opportunities.
Related Books in this post
Prayers for Academic Success
- Father Lord, help me to interpret my vision in this school, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil spirit that has followed me to this school, I cast you out, in the name of Jesus.
- I break and loose myself from the bondage of any evil altar and its priests, in the name of Jesus.
- Every demonic force that attacks people in this school, I am not your candidate, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, single me out for academic excellence in this school, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the thunder of God destroy every enemy of my academics in this school, in the name of Jesus.
- I withdraw my destiny from the captivity of campus altars, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the strongman of this institution to bow down before me, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the spirit of God empower me for academic excellence in first-class grade, in the name of Jesus.
- Every destroyer of knowledge in this school, I break myself from your evil control, in the name of Jesus.