One of the greatest hindrances in deliverance is not being able to discern the difference between the work of devil and the work of God. Many people misinterpret devil’s work to be God’s work. Where this error existed, it is hard to resist the devil. While many Christians remain complacent, hoping that devil would someday give up on his own, others believe that once they are Christians, they don’t need to pray anymore because God has delivered them already.
Many Christians are watching the devil fulfill his ministry in the lives of others and theirs as well. This is wrong and cannot be entertained. Works of the devil must be recognized and resisted at all cost. Below are a few features of the works and office of the devil which can enable you identify them:
- The devil causes divorce and remarriage (See Malachi 2:11-17).
- He influences people, leaders or his agents to decree against God’s children (See Exodus 3:1-15).
- He forces people to serve the queen of heaven, idolatry (See Jeremiah 44:15-18).
- He raises people to promote apostasy (See 1 Timothy 4:1-3).
- He frustrates uncompromising victims (See Jeremiah 44:15-18).
- He makes people to inquire from idols (See 2 Kings 1:1-18).
- He deceives God’s children to become covetous, tell lies and refuse to repent (See 2 Kings 5:20-27).
- He pushes God’s children into compromises (See 1 Kings 22:1-50)
- He threatens the lives of God’s prophets (See 1 Kings 19:1-3).
Related Books in this Post
- He attacks God’s children, prophets and causes them to backslide (See 1 Kings 13:11-32)
- He attacks people with barrenness (See 1 Samuel 1:6, 19-20, 24-28, 2:1-11, 20-21)
- He destroys ministers’ children with sin (See 1 Samuel 2:12-17).
- He promotes poverty in the lives of God’s children (See Luke 16:20-22).
- He delays people from discovering their destiny on time.
- He makes people’s lives useless by attacking them with deaf and dumb spirits (See Matthew 9:32-33)
- He attacks people with lunacy and mania (See Matthew 4:24, 17:14-21, Mark 5:1-18).
- He makes people to become tired of living and to commit suicide (See Matthew 17:15, Mark 5:1-18)
- He brings people from birth to death (See John 9:1-3, 6-9).
- He vexes people’s lives with grievous torments (See Matthew 15:22).
- He attacks people with all manner of sickness and diseases (See Matthew 4:23-25).
- He paralyzes people’s body organs (See Matthew 8:5-13).
- He fills people’s bodies with unclean spirits (See Mark 1:23-29).
- He attacks households of God’s ministers (See Mark 1:30-31).
- He destroys people’s handiworks (See Mark 3:1-5)
- He attacks people with demonic plagues and unclean spirits (See Mark 3:1-11).
- He kills people without mercy (See Mark 5:25-34)
- He causes people to toil in life without success (See Luke 5:1-11).
- He kills people prematurely (See Luke 7:11-17).
- He causes people to be mad (See Luke 8:26-39).
- He keeps people in bounds for life (See Luke 13:11-13)
- He renders some people impotent (See John 5:1-9).
- He moves God’s children to tell lies (See Genesis 18:9-15).
- He brings strife among brethren (See Genesis 13:7-8).
- He put believers in prison (See Acts 4:1-5).
- He incites people to insult Christ (See Matthew 27:38-44, 27:48-50).
- He brings lust into the congregation (See Numbers 11).
The devil is the source all sicknesses and afflictions. He uses the weapon of sin to take over people’s lives. He entices people to consult him for palm reading, fortune telling, magic, witchcraft, etc.
“Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee”(John 5:14).
“But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him. And Saul’s servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubleth thee”(1 Samuel 16:14-15).
“Neither give place to the devil”(Ephesians 4:27).
If you have practiced idolatry in the past, or opened your heart to occult practices, or committed grievous sins, then it is possible devil took advantage of your past. In that case, you may need deliverance.
Related Books in this Post
Prayers of Disassociation from the Devil
- O Lord, forgive me for involving myself in any sort of crime in the past, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the mercy of God fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
- I break and loose myself from consequences of my past sins, in the name of Jesus.
- Let heaven wipe away any criminal records recorded for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, blot out all my sins from Your sight, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, deliver me from criminal records spiritually, in the name of Jesus.
- Every enemy against my excellent life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, deliver me from various forms of defilement and pollution, in the name of Jesus.
- I delete every evil record stored against me, in the name of Jesus.
- Any criminal record that was designed to make me useless, fail woefully, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, restore my spirit and take away counterfeit spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil kingdom in-charge of my case, scatter in shame, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil spirit assigned to publish criminal records for my sake, be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
- I deliver myself from common problems attached to people with criminal records, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, help me to make it without being limited by criminal records, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject any bad name given to me because of criminal records, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give me an establishment that will advertise my talents, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, bless and prosper me greatly, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the spirit of excellence, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, show me where to cast my nets on earth, in the name of Jesus.