One of the greatest hindrances in deliverance is not being able to discern the difference between the work of devil and the work of God. Many people misinterpret devil’s work to be God’s work. Where this error existed, it is hard to resist the devil. While many Christians remain complacent, hoping that devil would someday give up on his own, others believe that once they are Christians, they don’t need to pray anymore because God has delivered them already.
Many Christians are watching the devil fulfill his ministry in the lives of others and theirs as well. This is wrong and cannot be entertained. Works of the devil must be recognized and resisted at all cost. I have listed a few of the ministry, works and office of the devil to help you identify them:
The devil causes divorce and remarriage (See Malachi 2:11-17).
He influences people, leaders or his agents to decree against God’s children (See Exodus 3:1-15).
He forces people to serve the queen of heaven, idolatry (See Jeremiah 44:15-18).
He raises people to promote apostasy (See 1 Timothy 4:1-3).
He frustrates uncompromising victims (See Jeremiah 44:15-18).
He makes people to inquire from idols (See 2 Kings 1:1-18).
He deceives God’s children to become covetous, tell lies and refuse to repent (See 2 Kings 5:20-27).
He pushes God’s children into compromises (See 1 Kings 22:1-50)
He threatens the lives of God’s prophets (See 1 Kings 19:1-3).
He attacks God’s children, prophets and causes them to backslide (See 1 Kings 13:11-32)
He attacks people with barrenness (See 1 Samuel 1:6, 19-20, 24-28, 2:1-11, 20-21)
He destroys ministers’ children with sin (See 1 Samuel 2:12-17).
He promotes poverty in the lives of God’s children (See Luke 16:20-22).
He delays people from discovering their destiny on time.
He makes people’s lives useless by attacking them with deaf and dumb spirits (See Matthew 9:32-33)
He attacks people with lunacy and mania (See Matthew 4:24, 17:14-21, Mark 5:1-18).
He makes people to become tired of living and to commit suicide (See Matthew 17:15, Mark 5:1-18)
He brings people from birth to death (See John 9:1-3, 6-9).
He vexes people’s lives with grievous torments (See Matthew 15:22).
He attacks people with all manner of sickness and diseases (See Matthew 4:23-25).
He paralyzes people’s body organs (See Matthew 8:5-13).
He fills people’s bodies with unclean spirits (See Mark 1:23-29).
He attacks households of God’s ministers (See Mark 1:30-31).
He destroys people’s handiworks (See Mark 3:1-5)
He attacks people with demonic plagues and unclean spirits (See Mark 3:1-11).
He kills people without mercy (See Mark 5:25-34)
He causes people to toil in life without success (See Luke 5:1-11).
He kills people prematurely (See Luke 7:11-17).
He causes people to be mad (See Luke 8:26-39).
He keeps people in bounds for life (See Luke 13:11-13)
He renders some people impotent (See John 5:1-9).
He moves God’s children to tell lies (See Genesis 18:9-15).
He brings strife among brethren (See Genesis 13:7-8).
He put believers in prison (See Acts 4:1-5).
He incites people to insult Christ (See Matthew 27:38-44, 27:48-50).
He brings lust into the congregation (See Numbers 11).
Related books in this post
The devil is the source all sicknesses and afflictions. He uses the weapon of sin to take over people’s lives. He entices people to consult him for palm reading, fortune telling, magic, witchcraft, etc.
“Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee”(John 5:14).
“But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him. 15And Saul’s servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubleth thee”(1 Samuel 16:14-15).
“Neither give place to the devil”(Ephesians 4:27).
If you have practiced idolatry in the past, or opened your heart to occult practices, or committed grievous sins, then it is possible devil took advantage of your past. In that case, you may need deliverance. And if you still have satanic properties like charms, staffs, occult materials, etc., in your possession, it means devil is still very much around with you. Repent truthfully for your deliverance to be perfected. Then destroy all satanic properties in your possession and abandon all evil lifestyles you lived in the past, before you begin these prayers of deliverance.
Related books in this post
Prayers Against the Operations the Devil
- Any seed of confusion planted in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic attack against my brain, fail woefully, in the name of Jesus.
- Every arrow of confusion fired into my life from the waters, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power manipulating me to operate below my divine destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every enemy of my brain, wherever you are, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the spirit of perfection come upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every damage done in my brain by the queen of heaven, be repaired, in the name of Jesus.
- Any agent of confusion assigned to expand my problem, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any water spirit power assigned to hijack my life, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Any arrow of the spirit of vagabond fired at my life, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any demon attacking my concentration from the grave, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any water spirit driving me away from my inheritance, be wasted, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all evil spies from the waters be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
- Any spirit of confusion assigned to take me backwards, be buried alive, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power from the waters assigned to kill my good plans, die, in the name of Jesus.
- I cleanse every witchcraft handwriting against my destiny with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of poverty attacking me from the waters, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil power swallowing great plans in my life, vomit them now, in the name of Jesus.
- Any agent of confusion diverting my breakthroughs, fail woefully, in the name of Jesus.