Doesn’t it feel good to know that someone is yours and you’re theirs too? You don’t have to look over your shoulders because they have your back. In the same way, you belong to God and he has your back; he’s your refuge and your fortress! The devil knows this; how precious you are to God and because of that he seizes every opportunity to take a swing at you. He goes as far as using people around you to do his bidding.
Many people are not aware that this world is filled with evil agents that cause premature deaths. Others do not believe it. Do you know that the earth is filled with more dead people than people alive are? Billions of dead people move around on earth without hindrance. Most people you see walking around are nothing but walking corpse. Before men, they are alive but before God, they are dead.
“And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worked in the children of disobedience”Ephesians 2:1-2
Related books in this post
Spiritual death is separation from God while the second death is permanent or eternal separation from God Almighty. God knows people who possess the spirit of premature death. He warned His children not to enter into covenant with such people. The devil can only get to you when you step away from the covering of God. As a believer, when you fail to resist the temptations the devil brings your way, you slip away from God’s protection. Temptation in itself is not sin but yielding to temptation is sin. When sin comes into someone’s life, it comes with bondage of premature death. God allows us to be tested or tempted to reveal our inner strength or weakness. Through temptation, you learn and prove your faith, loyalty and faithfulness to God. If you overcome temptation, God would protect you but when you fall, devil gains control of your life and you are exposed to his attacks any time.
Premature death comes in various forms. You can die prematurely and yet live as the oldest in your village. In another way, some people die physically when they are about to be celebrated in life. When you place yourself where God wants you to stay, it would be hard to die prematurely. You will live long to fulfill your destiny on earth.
Daniel refused to allow lions in the den to eat him. Therefore, do not allow evil powers to waste your life. You are more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus. You need to pray these prayers because many people are carrying the yoke of premature deaths. You may be dead without knowing it.
Prayers against premature death
- Every invitation I gave to premature death to my life, I withdraw you by force, in the name of Jesus.
- Let inherited bondage of premature death in my life break, in the name of Jesus.
- I cast out every evil spirit that was assigned to kill me, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, repurchase my life from the captivity of death, in the name of Jesus.
- Every demon of death that is following me about is discharge by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, resurrect every dead thing that will make me happy in life, in the name of Jesus.
- Let blood of Jesus cleanse any sin that would attract premature death, in the name of Jesus.
- Any area of my life that was captured by timely death, receive full deliverance, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every yoke of sin in my life that has vowed to drag me to premature death and hell break, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, speak me out from premature deaths, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the power to sin no more, in the name of Jesus.
- Any manipulation that is going on against my life from hell, die, in the name of Jesus.