It is usually difficult for most people to forget about their past and the lives they lived there. Some hold on to it until it begins to influence their present and their future. Millions of people on earth today are still dealing with the consequences of their sinful pasts.
While it is not easy to forget your sinful past, you can trust God, who has erased the consequences of your sins through the blood of Jesus. Sinful pasts can be categorized into inherited and acquired pasts. These two categories of pasts can be very destructive. When a person is born again, the real battles of life begin. The devil will not let such a person go without a fight.
Related books in this post
The devil knows how to insist that your parent’s old debts are paid and how to accuse you of your past mistakes and sins. He knows how to burden you with the shame of your guilt and trap you in your past. This is exactly the point where you must fight for your rights. You must fight to lift the burden that the devil has placed on you. Countless people are in bondage today because they failed to fight their battles or resist the devil. To break free from bonds, you must fight back.
Prayers against your Sinful Past
- I break and loose myself from my sinful pasts, in the name of Jesus.
- I walk out from the bondage of my ugly pasts, in the name of Jesus.
- I cut off the heads of my pasts that are still showing up in my present time, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the yokes of my past break by force, in the name of Jesus.
- Any burden of my pasts that is weighing me down, I drop you, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the hand of God take away my pasts from me, in the name of Jesus.
- Fire of God, burn every problem that is emanating from my pasts, in the name of Jesus.
- Any agent of shame, disgrace and reproach from my pasts, give up the ghost, in the name of Jesus.
- I break and loose myself from the bondage of my pasts, in the name of Jesus.
- I command failures of the past that are being repeated to cease, in the name of Jesus.
- I release my present from the captivity of my pasts, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, speak me out of my pasts forever, in the name of Jesus.