Are you one of those people living under outrageous threats to your life? It could be a threat to your health or a threat from malicious people. Some others may be polite. Millions of people are living under the threat of death.
It is possible that you may have received unfavorable news from your doctor informing you of your imminent death; you cannot afford to start planning your obituary immediately. Now is not the time to resign to your fate and accept the devil’s plans for your life.
Related books in this post
Hezekiah was a king who was about to die. His death was a foregone conclusion, and it was also anticipated. However, he did not resign to his fate or begin to plan his funeral. Instead, he turned to God in prayer when Isaiah the prophet informed him of his death.
“In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came unto him, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Set thine house in order: for thou shalt die, and not live. Then Hezekiah turned his face toward the wall, and prayed unto the LORD, And said, Remember now, O LORD, I beseech thee, how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight. And Hezekiah wept sore”Isaiah 38:1-3
Unfortunately, this is not the case for a lot of people. Verdicts of death hang over many people’s heads today, and yet they are not doing anything about it. They have not even considered running to God to deliver them. If you let the threat of death live without a fight, it will definitely finish you off. Death only gives way when challenged in the name of Jesus.
Just like Mary and Martha, when they saw that their only brother Lazarus was dying, they invited Jesus to remedy the situation immediately. Invite Jesus into your life today to remedy the situation and set you free from the threat of death.
Related books in this post
Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.) Therefore his sisters sent unto him, saying, Lord, behold, he whom thou lovest is sick”John 11:1-3
“Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead”John 11:14
“And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth. And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with grave clothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go”John 11:43-44
Prayers to Outlive Death Threats
- O Lord, transfer every threat of death to their owners, in the name of Jesus.
- Every arrow of death fired at my life, I fire you back, in the name of Jesus.
- Every seed of death planted in my life, die by force, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, arise and deliver me from the judgment of death, in the name of Jesus.
- Whoever has vowed to kill me shall die for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to answer any call from graveyards, in the name of Jesus.
- Wherever death is calling me from, blood of Jesus, answer for me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic roadblock mounted by the spirit of death against me, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, flow into my foundation and kill every spirit of death planted therein, in the name of Jesus.
- Any sickness assigned to kill me, I command you to die, in the name of Jesus.