Jesus lived a perfect life on earth without sin. He came to bring answers to all the needs of men. He came to destroy all the works of darkness and set men free from the debt of sin and death. Jesus is the divine provision and our sin bearer. He dealt with our shame and guilt. That is why you need to know your rights in Jesus.
In Christ, you have a right to conceive your baby and deliver it safely without any evil interference. God wants you to be happy and experience the blessing of fruitfulness. When it was obvious that Isaac had to die, God intervened to save his life. God provided Himself a lamb for a burnt offering. Similarly, when all first-born males were to die in Egypt, God provided the blemished lamb to save the first-born males of the children of Israel.
Related books in this post
“7And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering? 8And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together. 14And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovah–jireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen”Genesis 22:7-8, 14
Every household had a lamb to save the first born of the house. They rubbed the blood on the two side posts and upper doorposts of their houses. When the Lord passed through Egypt that night, the blood of the lamb provided protection to all Israelite first-born males.
However, the covering the blood of those blemished lambs provided was temporary and in the past. Today, the sacrifice of the blood of Jesus on the cross provides all the covering for all who will benefit from His death at the cross of Calvary.
“For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance”Hebrews 9:13-15
Prayers to Deliver you Child Safely
- Any evil mind that is thinking evil against my delivery, scatter in confusion, in the name of Jesus.
- I cut off the head of the strongman that is manipulating my delivery, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the thunder of God destroy every enemy of my delivery, in the name of Jesus.
- I chase away agents of the devil on the day of my delivery, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, grant me favor on the day of my delivery, in the name of Jesus.
- I destroy any evil personality that was assigned to destroy me in the labor room, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, protect my baby and me on the day of my delivery, in the name of Jesus.
- I break and loose myself from the consequences of my past mistakes, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, speak death to the enemy of my delivery, in the name of Jesus.
- My day of delivery will not be bewitched, in the name of Jesus.