What is God saying to you in your dreams
Your Dream Directory is a beginner's guide to understanding the true source of our dreams, dream classifications, and even dream symbols.
Dreams are a series of thoughts, images, or emotions that occur during sleep. It is an activity observed or enacted in one's sleep and impressed in one's memory so that when you wake up, it will be vividly remembered. If you forget your dreams, or think you do not dream at all, or dream but do not know the right prayers to pray, you may face great loss, sudden disaster or abortion of divine provisions.
This book answers questions like:
- Can we control our dreams?
- What is the meaning of my dreams?
- How do I handle dreams I have forgotten?
- How do I pray when I forget my dreams?
- I used to dream all the time. Why has my dream life suddenly ceased?
- Should I pray for the gift of dream interpretation?
- What does it mean if I see people in my dreams who have already passed away?
- When do I share a dream I've received and when do I keep it to myself?
- Why should I pay attention to my children's dreams?
- The prayers to pray when you dream and forget or fail to interpret rightly
There are dozens of mentions of dreams in the Bible. From Abraham to Joseph, from Daniel to Pontius Pilot's wife, God has communicated with His people through dreams throughout recorded history.
Why would God choose to speak to us while we sleep? Perhaps it's because we are too distracted during the day to sit still long enough for Him to share the deep secrets of His heart.
Prayer Madueke is convinced God speaks to us in very personal ways. At times he may use pictures, memories, impressions, or even a still small voice.
This book is everyone's book because dream is common to all people, rich, poor, and people from all race in all the countries of the world, welcome to your dream directory!!
May you receive unlimited revelations as you read this Book in Jesus' name.