Kidnapping refers to when someone is taken away either by force or by deception. A kidnapper is the one who does the kidnapping. People who have been kidnapped barely make it out alive. Having known that the world exists in both a physical and spiritual dimension, In the same way you can be kidnapped physically, you can also be kidnapped spiritually. You might be wondering what I mean at this point.
The danger in spiritual kidnapping is that it is easy to go about your business without realizing that you have been taken captive spiritually. The destinies of many people have been kidnapped and are awaiting total ruin. No one can take you away from the love of God, but you have to do something in order to set yourself free. When evil people kidnap your destiny and you choose to do nothing about it, then your problems are likely to multiply exceedingly. You become a toy in the hands of the enemy.
You can not go through life believing that nothing could ever go wrong. If you are not prepared, the enemy can take over your life at any moment. Pray these prayers to deal with spiritual and physical kidnappers.
Related books in this post
Prayers points against Kidnappers
- Any spiritual force that has arrested me spiritually release me by force, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil plan to kidnap me, be aborted, in the name of Jesus.
- Every plan or plot to kidnap me, be revealed by mistake, in the name of Jesus.
- Let secrets of my enemies be made open mysteriously, in the name of Jesus.
- I demobilize my kidnappers mobility by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I command confusion to arise in the midst of my kidnappers, in the name of Jesus.
- Let my kidnappers become confused, in the name of Jesus.
- Let my unfriendly friends be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the wind of disagreement blow into the camp of my kidnappers, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, deliver me from the hands of my kidnappers, in the name of Jesus