In today’s world where mediocrity is celebrated, living an excellent life might be quite a challenge. As a child of God, living an excellent life is icing on the cake.
Circumstances often times may want to hinder your attempt to live an excellent life but it is an achievable goal only if you truly have God in your life. An encounter with God makes all the difference. You may have seen and heard people being congratulated for their continual excellence and you have wondered how they do it even with tight schedules like everyone else.
Natural talents and occult divination are different from gifts that God gives. An excellent and talented unbeliever cannot go as far as a true believer who is gifted could go.
“And in the second year of the reign of Nebuchadnezzar, Nebuchadnezzar dreamed dreams, wherewith his spirit was troubled, and his sleep brake from him. Then the king commanded to call the magicians, and the astrologers, and the sorcerer’s, and the Chaldeans, for to shew the king his dreams. Therefore, they came and stood before the king. And the king said unto them, I have dreamed a dream, and my spirit was troubled to know the dream”Daniel 2:1-3
Related books in this post
Look at the life of Joseph; how circumstances around him sought to beat him down. Notice how he continued to excel despite the rocks being hauled in his direction by even his family. He could not achieve that if he didn’t hold on to God.
“And it came to pass, when his master heard the words of his wife, which she spoke unto him, saying, After this manner did thy servant to me; that his wrath was kindled. And Joseph’s master took him, and put him into the prison, a place where the king’s prisoners were bound: and he was there in the prison. But the LORD was with Joseph, showed him mercy, and gave him favor in the sight of the keeper of the prison. And the keeper of the prison committed to Joseph’s hand all the prisoners that were in the prison; and whatsoever they did there, he was the doer of it. The keeper of the prison looked not to anything that was under his hand; because the LORD was with him, and that which he did, the LORD made it to prosper”Genesis 39:19-23
As a child of God, you have a path which God has set you on and your journey to an excellent life requires that you channel yourself towards that path. You need to discover your area of excellence and prayerfully develop it to the highest capacity. You cannot be Jack-of-all-trades and master of none. When you discover your area of excellence, you can succeed anywhere you go to in life and excel above others, even where you are hated. As long as you maintain your relationship with God without compromise or negotiation with devil, you will surely excel. Your area of excellence puts you ahead of others to do extraordinary things that are not common. It makes you go at least one inch above others. It singles you out in a crowd and makes you the best among them. Joseph’s area of excellence was his ability to interpret dreams. Joseph knew his limits, but his confidence in such times was God. Excellent people do not stop where their strength, wisdom, knowledge and ability stop.
People around you may not acknowledge you, the odds may not be in your favour but you can resolve today to live an excellent life with this book as your guide and watch your life turn around.
How to live an Excellent Life
- Trust God and submit to him
- Pray earnestly and harness your God given abilities
- Be committed to your journey to maintain an excellent life.
Prayers to live an excellent life
- I remove evil powers that stand between excellence and me by force, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, empower me to excel above my equals, in the name of Jesus.
- Any Goliath that is challenging my life, die in shame, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, help me to excel everywhere I go in life, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the power to maintain the best relationship with God and man possess me, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive grace and divine anointing to excel beyond all human imagination, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, empower me to take actions that will help me to excel, in the name of Jesus.
- Let sudden power of overwhelming excellence come upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing to pursue my area of excellence with focus, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, help me to develop my talents and my divine gifts today, in the name of Jesus.