Do you ever doubt your abilities? Do you ever experience days when the demands placed on you are greater than your personal strength? We have all been there. However, we are not required to remain there. Physically, mentally, emotionally, or spiritually, we have all experienced times when we feel helpless and weak. We encounter the unexpected and are unsure of what to do.
The truth is that most people doubt their ability to accomplish their life’s goals. Actually, a lot of us need more strength than we think we have just to get by and survive. We may often believe that we lack what it takes to handle the difficulties we confront at work, in our families, at school, or in our relationships.
Related books in this post
Evil spirits labor tirelessly to deplete your strength. They can inflict you with diverse infirmities in order to incapacitate their strength and body. Usually, when your strength is gone, your business, work, and everything else is affected. You become unproductive and are unable to get things done. That is why it is important to lose whatever it is that drains your strength, so you can be delivered and free. Otherwise, you may remain weak and useless to yourself and society.
You should also pay attention to your health and the obvious signs your body may be giving you. Some people neglect these signs and carry on as though nothing is happening. This will only cause you to break down sooner rather than later. As such, you cannot afford to take anything for granted, especially little signs of body weakness. When these are ignored, they usually affect the entire body.
Your strength is important in virtually everything you do. Therefore, if you are experiencing any form of body weakness, now is the time for you to start training for strength now. The good news is that you can access God’s strength if you need it, and you know that it is best used when you are weak. To get it, all you have to do is ask him.
Prayers for Strength
- Any curse of weakness in my body, expire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every inherited thing that weakens my life, I reject you by force, in the name of Jesus.
- Every activity of infirmity in my life, be terminated, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, arise and deliver me from all manner of weaknesses, in the name of Jesus.
- I release divine strength into my system, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, inject me with Your own strength from above, in the name of Jesus.
- Any plantation of weakness in my life, be uprooted, in the name of Jesus.
- Any weakness that entered my body through dream, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any demon of weakness eating up my strength, I cast you out, in the name of Jesus.
- Every backbone of weakness in my life, break to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
- Let eaters of my strength be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.