One of the most significant things about growing up is leaving home and starting your own family. Leaving your parents, guardians, or anybody that takes care of you, spiritually and physically, is one of the greatest battles you must fight in your life.
Unfortunately, the devil frequently has other plans. There are evil forces that prevent people from leaving their parents and settling down according to God’s will. They would only allow you to settle down if you agreed to remain under their bondage. When Abel decided to serve his God and establish a holy family, his elder brother Cain killed him.
“3And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an oﬀering unto the LORD. 5But unto Cain and to his oﬀering he had not respected. In addition, Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell. 6And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? In addition, why is thy countenance fallen? 7If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? In addition, if thou does not well, sin lieth at the door. In addition, unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him. 8And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it happened, when they were in the field, that Cain raised up against Abel his brother, and slew him. 9And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said I know not: Am I my brother’s keeper?”Genesis 4:3, 5-9
Related books in this post
They want your independence on their terms and so before they allow you to settle down, they want you to abandon God and serve the devil. They ensure that more people build houses and settle down without God in their lives. Satan wants you to depend on people in his kingdom or he wants you to serve him before you are permitted to settle down in life.
The devil does not want you to settle down the right way. He would always come at you with a slew of problems. He wants to attack your marriage, job, health, and finances, or even manipulate you to buy the wrong house where he is in charge. In such houses, you would experience incessant attacks from witches and diverse problems. You begin to see yourself face-to-face with divorce and separation.
As a result, under this curse, when you want to settle down, he will not permit you to involve God when searching for the right person. When you want to build or buy a house, he wants you to do it without involving God. However, when you insist on marrying the right person and take up honest living in ways that God approves, you risk falling into his troubles.
Related books in this post
The Right kind of Home
A lot of people have left their parent’s home in the hope of settling down, but have still not found peace. A home is made up of a husband, a wife, children, and other members of the family. However, a home cannot be what God wants it to be if there is no love in it.
“Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; that he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, that he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loved his wife loved himself. For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourished and cherished it, even as the Lord the church: For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. Nevertheless, let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband”Ephesians 5:25-33
Related books in this post
Marriage should be nothing but a perfect and glorious union. For any family to achieve its glorious destiny, love must be at the center. You can do everything to buy a home, get good furniture, and get other comfortable things, but if there is no love, you do not have a home. A Christian home is where the husband has modeled the love Christ has for the church and shepherded for the sheep.
He must love his wife as God commanded. He must die to self, being a sacrificial and holy husband, a sharing father, and an understanding leader of the family. His love must be shared equally with the members of his family so that there is no room for animosity, struggle, or fighting.
When we speak of buying a home and settling down, it is more than just buying a physical house. It means securing a home spiritually even before purchasing it, which is why a physical home filled with good things without love is just a house and a place where enemies live together.
Prayers to Buy a Home and Settle Down
- Any power that has vowed to conne me to my parent’s house, die, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive power to leave my parents and buy a personal house, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to enter into any trouble that would stop me from buying a house, in the name of Jesus.
- Let any evil tongue that is rising against my plans to buy a house receive fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, lead me to a place where I would live and call my own, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every opposition that is standing against my new house disappear, in the name of Jesus.
- Let household witchcraft powers that have vowed that I will not own a house be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil altar that has arrested my house spiritually, release it now, in the name of Jesus.
- I disgrace evil personalities that have vowed that I will never own a house, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to buy a house without involving God fully, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to pack into a house where evil spirits are living, in the name of Jesus.
- Every enemy of God in the new house I want to buy, vacate by force, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the hosts of heaven provide and lead me to buy a Christian home, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to get a house on earth that will cause me to miss heaven, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, help me to buy a house where only You will reign, in the name of Jesus.
- ather Lord, empower my wife/husband to beautify our new home, in the name of Jesus.
- Let my home be the habitation of God and His saints on earth, in the name of Jesus.
- Let my wife, husband and children attract divine presence at home, in the name of Jesus.
- Let everything that would perfect my home according to God’s Word appear by force, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the beauty of the Lord possess my new home, in the name of Jesus.