Imagine you’re at your wedding, and you’re looking around, and suddenly you see Jesus at your wedding. How would you feel? Will you be sorrowful or joyful? Is the prince of peace, Jesus Christ, going to be comfortable at your wedding or will the events compel him to leave earlier? These are things you might want to think about.
Weddings are such beautiful ceremonies, and with the blueprint being provided by society, there seems to be a desire to outdo one another. People want their weddings to be the “talk of the town,” and so they willingly pull down their Christian standards in a bid to measure up. Are you more concerned about your wedding gown or your robe of righteousness? Will you keep God’s commandments before your wedding day or break them instead? Are you going to get your guests drunk and insane, or is your wedding going to glorify God?
Related books in this post
Your wedding ought to demonstrate the couple’s commitment to the honor of Jesus Christ. A wedding is the closest bond that exists between humans. As a result, when a man and a woman decide to be united in marriage, it becomes a sacred event. Two believers who say it is God’s will to get married come together before God, a minister, and witnesses to answer some questions before they are joined together as one.
A miracle occurs during a wedding ceremony because two hearts and lives unite for the duration of their lives. God unites them and they become one in the sight of God. Many are of the opinion that marriage is simply a legal contract. But while this is true, it is also a spiritual contract. When you and your spouse are joined together, It becomes a binding covenant between God and man as long as they live. It is irrevocable. It is confirmed and cannot be altered.
Prayers for your Wedding
- Father Lord, prepare me adequately for my wedding, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, make me matured in every area, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the anointing to leave and cleave with my partner by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any problem that wants to destroy my wedding plans, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus flow into the foundation of this wedding, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, lead me through this wedding by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Blessed Holy Trinity, join me as You are joined in heaven, in the name of Jesus.
- Let this wedding become fruitful to the glory of God, in the name of Jesus.
- As I enter into this agreement, let heaven open to bless me forever, in the name of Jesus.
- You, my wedding day, prosper and bless my marriage forever, in the name of Jesus.