One of God’s purposes for your marriage includes fruitfulness. He put everything in order and commanded ordinances that all creatures must follow. In light of this, you know why, how, who, and when to get married, and you do everything to the glory of God; it is impossible for any power to withstand your conception.
Marriage is necessary to promote procreation. God had this purpose in mind when He commanded man to bear fruit:
“So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth”Genesis 1:27-28
Related books in this post
Barrenness cannot prevail over God’s people, who love God and His Word and labor to keep His commandments. God cannot accept that. His thoughts toward you are good and not evil. Therefore, the next thing is for you to stand on the written Word of God and decree that your conception obeys the Word of God and appears.
For “Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways”Job 22:28
Your faith-filled prayer will be very beneficial to you. Let the will of God in His Word be your confidence and assurance. Understand that a will is a legal declaration by God. He promised to take away every sickness, disease, and infertility and to destroy them. He is not a man and cannot lie. No power can deter His promises in His will. All the provisions of God are in His will. Therefore, it is useless to search for God’s will outside of His Word.
Related books in this post
Your confidence should be in God and His Word. This is the believers’ confidence: that when you pray against barrenness and infertility according to His will, you receive answers to your prayers. The power and weapons you need to eject problems from your life are at your disposal. Therefore, when infertility shows its ugly face, stand on the truth and promises of God. Present your case to God. Invite Jesus, who is your senior advocate. Gird the lions of your mind. Be sober, and expect the grace of God. You will surely recover all that you may have lost.
“Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning”Luke 12:35
Trust in God with all your heart and in His written word, and pray. I declare to you that you are destined for fruitfulness, even at an old age.
Prayers to Conceive and Bear Children
- Let the resurrection power possess every organ of my body now, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, speak life into my body today, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, arise and deliver me from infertility, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the backbone of low sperm count in my body to break.
- O Lord, arise and bless the fruit of my womb, in the name of Jesus.
- Every seed of barrenness in my life, die in the name of Jesus.
- I uproot evil plantations of fibroid in my womb, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, take away evil deposits in my life forever, in the name of Jesus.
- Let evil forces against conception in my life be destroyed forever, in the name of Jesus.
- oppose every opposition of my pregnancy with fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, burn enemies of my reproductive organs, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the anointing to conceive and deliver in this season, in the name of Jesus.