Whether it be psychologically, emotionally, spiritually, or physically, we have all experienced times when we felt helpless. When the unexpected occurs, we are unsure of what to do. Taking a moment to pray during these trying moments can be a tremendous help.
All creatures require strength to survive. That is why the Scriptures rightly reveal that God is our only source of strength. However, evil spirits continue to labor tirelessly to deplete your strength. They inflict you with diverse infirmities in order to incapacitate your strength and bodies. But the Lord remains the strength of your life.
“11And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself. 12And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity. 13And he laid his hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God. 14And the ruler of the synagogue answered with indignation, because that Jesus had healed on the Sabbath day, and said unto the people, There are six days in which men ought to work: in them therefore come and be healed, and not on the Sabbath day. 15The Lord then answered him, and said, Thou hypocrite, doth not each one of you on the Sabbath loose his ox or his ass from the stall, and lead him away to watering? 16And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the Sabbath day?”Luke 13:11- 16
Related books in this post
You need your strength to do everything, so when it begins to fail you, you cannot afford to ignore it or take it for granted, especially the little signs of body weakness. Such, when neglected, usually affects the whole body. Usually, when your strength is gone, your business, work, and everything else are affected. That is why it is important to lay off whatever it is that drains your strength, so that you can be free. Otherwise, you will remain weak and ineffective to yourself and the society
Prayers for Strength
- Any curse of weakness in my body, expire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every inherited thing that weakens my life, I reject you by force, in the name of Jesus.
- Every activity of infirmity in my life, be terminated, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, arise and deliver me from all manner of weaknesses, in the name of Jesus.
- I command every strange sickness in my life to disappear, in the name of Jesus.
- I release divine strength into my system, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, inject me with Your own strength from above, in the name of Jesus.
- Any serpent of darkness that is weakening my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any plantation of weakness in my life, be uprooted, in the name of Jesus.
- Any weakness that entered my body through dream, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any demon of weakness eating up my strength, I cast you out, in the name of Jesus.
- Every backbone of weakness in my life, break to pieces, in the name of Jesus.