One of the most glaring challenges on earth is that many people do not know how to differentiate their enemies from true friends. The world is filled with people who pretend to have your best interest at heart, but they only truly care about your downfall, and so when you allow them into your life, all they seek to do is bring you down.
Some of these enemies may be your family members or even your loved ones. As a result, many people have died at the hands of their best friends, who turned around to betray them.
“8And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him”Genesis 4:8
Related books in this post
“19And she made him sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head; and she began to afflict him, and his strength went from him. 20And she said, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awoke out of his sleep, and said, I will go out as at other times before, and shake myself. And he wist not that the LORD was departed from him. 21But the Philistines took him, and put out his eyes, and brought him down to Gaza, and bound him with fetters of brass; and he did grind in the prison house”Judges 16:19-21
Enemies are very antagonistic. While you sleep, they plant evil seeds in your life. They turn the good things that come your way into evil. Evil powers that trade with people’s destinies are enemies. Enemies can also feed you in your dreams with evil foods and drinks. They take innocent people into captivity without mercy and deny them their rights and entitlements.
You need to discover who your enemies are, and then fight them or avoid them forever. Otherwise, it would be easy to fall into their hands. You need to seek help from God against your enemies.
Prayers against your Enemies
- I withdraw every support my enemies are receiving to attack me, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, overrun my enemies with sorrows, in the name of Jesus.
- I command my enemies to make mistakes that will frustrate them, in the name of Jesus.
- I command darkness to cover enemies of my peace, in the name of Jesus.
- I fire arrows of poverty and lack at my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the problems of my enemies to increase by force, in the name of Jesus
- Let the activities of my enemies begin to work against them, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the earth to rise against every enemy of my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Every organized enemy of my life, be disorganized by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the backbone of my enemies break to pieces, in the name of Jesus.