With the amount of problems plaguing the world today, many people are already defeated. Many have lost their peace and others are in a lot of confusion. The scripture is very clear that the world is a battle ground. Our lives on earth as Christians are likened to warfare, wrestling or fighting.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high placesEphesians 6:12
As a Christian, you must be ready to fight and war against the devil and his cohorts. If you don’t fight, wrestle, you may never be happy on earth. Thankfully, God has made his weapons of warfare available to you to fight the devil and recover anything you may have lost including your peace of mind.
Related books in this post
Is your heart disturbed? Feeling as though the world around you is spinning out of control and interfering with your mental and emotional well-being? The power of prayer has the ability to comfort you when worries and anxieties start to undermine your sense of calm and peace.
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in meJohn 14:1
Prayers for Peace of mind
- Any problems eating me up, die in the name of Jesus.
- I cast out every demon of evil thought, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, arise and deliver me from evil mind, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, any evil spirit that has captured my mind, be cast out.
- O Lord, give me perfect peace in my mind forever, in the name of Jesus.
- Every enemy of peace in my mind, die by force, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, Lord, promote your peace in my mind, forever, in the name of Jesus.
- Blessed Holy Spirit; give me a peace of mind, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil pressure tormenting my mind, I stop you now, in the name of Jesus.
- I close the enemy’s evil door in my mind forever with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, take over my mind and possess me forever, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the peace of God that passes all understanding possess my mind, in Jesus’ name.