To toil or labor in vain means to waste your work or your efforts. It means making something null or void. It is undeniable that many people work hard in life yet receive no real reward when the time comes for them to profit from their investments. Many people put time and money into their future, but nothing will come of it. There is hardly a man on the planet who would enjoy laboring in vain.
Judas Iscariot was among the chosen. He answered the call of God, labored with Christ and the other apostles, cast out demons, and once had his name written in the book of life. He forsook all to follow Christ for many years. Judas worked alongside Christ, but in the end, all of his efforts were in vain.
Related books in this post
It is a dangerous thing for a Christian to labor and suffer in Christ in vain. It would be better if such a person were not born at all. God does not desire for believers to labor in vain.
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.1 Corinthians 15:58
Sometimes when this happens, it means that there are enemies who do not want you to fulfill your destiny. Thankfully, as you seek God’s help through prayer, the Lord will help you reap all that you have sown in the spirit for Christ. Evil powers wasting your efforts will die, and the Lord will give you enough grace to labor more for Christ. The powers that waste laborers’ efforts will be far from you. Your due blessings, rights, benefits, and entitlements will be given to you.
- Father Lord, thank you because it is not your will for me to labor in vain, in the name of Jesus.
- Satan, listen to me; as I sow in the spirit, I shall reap everlasting life, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power wasting my efforts in life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, anoint me to receive enough grace to labor for the Lord, in the name of Jesus.
- Let that power that created all mankind begin to create good things in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers that allowed the wife of lot to invest in a wrong place, my life is not your candidate; die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power that wants me to open my eyes and see my labors wasted, die, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to see my labor in my children wasted, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power that wants me to labor out of divine coverage, you are a liar; die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil personality that is wishing to enjoy my labor while I suffer, die, in the name of Jesus.