Satan is so wicked and deadly. All sinners are under his control. They are already dead spiritually. You cannot be his servant and his master at the same time. Jesus Himself said that you could not cast out demons if you are under him. Maybe you can by the help of his agents appease him to change his style of attack or his location in your body but to cast him out is not possible.
And knowing their thoughts Jesus said to them, “Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and any city or house divided against itself will not stand. If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then will his kingdom stand? If I by Beelzebul cast out demons, by whom do your sons cast them out? For this reason they will be your judges. But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you. Or how can anyone enter the strong man’s house and carry off his property, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house.Matthew 12:25, 29
No one will be in the camp of Satan and cast him out or bind him. It is not possible; you cannot be a sinner and pray with result. You need to be born again. You need the prince of life.
Related Book in this Post
- Who is a Sinner?
A sinner is someone who is not born again – He is someone who still possesses the Adamic nature. – He is a person who lives in sin.
Many so-called sinners go to church, called themselves Christians, and assume the title of Christian. Some others assume the title of Christians just because of their being baptized in water or because they bear Christian names. Many people answer Christians without knowing the full implications of what it means to be a Christian. A good churchgoer who is surrendered with religious activities, but with a life crowded by the deeds of the old man has no place before God.
- A sinner is someone whose understanding is darkened by sinful lifestyle Ephesians 4:18
- He is a person still possessing the carnality of the old man Ephesians 4:25-31
- He is a person possessed with the spirit of malice. Ephesians 4:13, 1 Peter 7:1
- He is a person whose heart is still deceitful and desperately wicked. Jeremiah. 17:9
- He is a person whose will is enslaved by the powers of darkness. Romans 7:18
- He is a person with lying spirit Ephesians 4:25, Revelation 21:8
- He is a person displaying anger and clamour Matthew 5:22, Ephesians 4:30
- A sinner is someone who steals what does not belong to him. Ephesians 5:28, 2 Samuel 15:1-6
- He is a person whose mind and conscience is defiled. Timothy 1:15
- He is a person whose moral nature is corrupt. Romans 8:8
- He is a person whose heart bitterness and wrath is living in it. Ephesians 4:31, James 3:14-16
Related Book in this Post
Only true repentance, restitution, entire consecration and total commitment to God can turn the wrath of God away from sinners and backsliders. He must break away immediately from sin and should maintain a close fellowship with true believers and a deep communion with God in prayers, quiet time and personal study of the scriptures.
Prayers Against the Root of Sin
- Every root of sin in my life, die immediately, in the name of Jesus.
- Every good thing I have lost because of sin, I recover you double, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, take me to where my blessings are and give me power to recover them, in the name of Jesus.
- Any seed of disease in my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.Blood of Jesus, flow into my blood stream and kill every disease germ in my body, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost Fire, recover my health completely, in the name of Jesus.
- Every good thing my marriage has lost, I begin to recover them now, in the name of Jesus.
- Heavenly father, assist me and take me to where you need me, in the name of Jesus.
- Any curse placed upon my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Internal rock of ages, protect my interest, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil spirit attacking my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.