Everything was designed by God with a purpose in mind, including marriage. He put everything in order and commanded ordinances which we must adhere to. As a result of this, you know why, how, who, and when to get married, and you do everything to the glory of God. It is impossible for any power to withstand your conception. This was clearly revealed in the Word:
“Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them”Psalms 119:165
The world has never taken too kindly when a couple fails to have their own children a few years after marriage. As a matter of fact, some people begin searching for a baby bump a few months after marriage. When a couple is unable to conceive children of their own, it causes them great distress.
God forbids infertility. His will is that we should be fruitful, multiply and replenish the earth. He mandated us to subdue the earth and have dominion over the creatures. Therefore, it is an affront to God for infertility to have dominion over the children of God.
A wife in every family ought to be as fruitful as a vine planted by the side of the stream. The children are to be like olive plants around the table. There is no place for infertility in the midst of God’s children. Every woman must be fertile and fruitful.
Related books in this post
The head and the Body
Any family that permits the issue of barrenness to bring conflict, hostility, and separation would fall prey to immorality. This is because the separated couple is likely to enter into another sexual relationship. When barrenness leads a couple to separation, it cuts off the head that holds the woman and the man, who is the head, remains a head without a body. Head cannot function without the body, likewise the body without the head.
God willed in His Word to bless the fruit of your womb. He commanded that there should not be any male or female barren among His children. Likewise, fibroid and evil plantations do not have any place in your womb. If they existed, God promised to take them away. Impotence, low sperm count and old age do not have the power to usurp God’s written Word.
God promised to take away every sickness, disease and infertility and to destroy them. He is not a man and cannot lie. No power can deter His promises in His will. All the provisions of God are in His will. Therefore, it is useless to search for God’s will outside of His Word.
“And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him”1 John 5:14-15
Related books in this post
A believer’s confidence should be in God and His Word. This is the believers’ confidence that when we pray against barrenness and infertility according to His will, we will receive answers to our prayers.
When infertility shows its ugly face, stand on the truth and promises of God. Present your case to God. Invite Jesus, who is your senior advocate. Gird the lions of your mind. Be sober, and expect the grace of God. You will surely recover all your loss.
Insist on the biblical truth and do not shiver. Trust in God with all your heart and in His written Word, and pray. I declare to you that you are destined for fruitfulness, even at an old age.
Prayers for Couples trying to Conceive
- I frustrate every enemy of my conception to death, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the resurrection power possess every organ of my body now, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, speak life into my body today, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, arise and deliver me from infertility, in the name of Jesus.
- Let evil forces against conception in my life be destroyed forever, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, arise and bless the fruit of my womb, in the name of Jesus.
- Every seed of barrenness in my life, die in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, take away evil deposits in my life forever, in the name of Jesus.
- I uproot the root of impotence in my life by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I disgrace any power that is manipulating my conception, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every promise of God for my conception manifest immediately, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every sickness or disease in my life die, in the name of Jesus.
- I oppose every opposition of my pregnancy with fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, burn enemies of my reproductive organs, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the anointing to conceive and deliver in this season, in the name of Jesus.