Part of God’s purpose for your marriage is conception. In the beginning, after God saw that it was not a good idea for man to be alone and Adam could not find a suitable helpmate among other creatures, God gave him a wife, and this was how God created the institution of marriage.
Most importantly, marriage is necessary to promote procreation. God had this purpose in mind when He commanded man to bear fruit:
“So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth”Genesis 1:27-28
“And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth”Genesis 9:1
Related books in this post
You must understand that God abhors infertility. It has never been his will for you. He commanded that neither male nor female barrenness exist among His children. Sometimes, the inability to conceive may be as a result of sickness, fibroids, evil plantations that do not have any place in your womb, impotence, among others. God promised to take them away. No power can challenge God’s written word.
“And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he swore unto thy fathers to give thee. Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle. And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee”Deuteronomy 7:13-15
What not to do
Despite the challenges you may be facing, the frustration and ridicule that may follow, do not join the people of this world to seek for children in places God would not want you to, defile yourself or desire their ways, but remain holy and blameless as you trust God for children.
It is an error to accept barrenness as God’s will for your life because it is not your portion. The devil would try to keep you sick but insist that your destiny does not accept sickness. As a believer, you also have a requirement to pray in faith, and your freedom will manifest. God is able to send His Word to heal you and deliver you from destruction. Is sickness, pestilence, or disease preventing you from having children of your own? God’s Word can heal all diseases.
Now is not the time to be ashamed of being a Christian. Instead, remain obedient to the Word of God and put on your armor of faith.
God surely rewards those that remain steadfast in Him. Trust in God with all your heart and in His written Word, and pray.
Prayers for Couples trying to Conceive
- Every enemy of God’s purpose for my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the backbone of low sperm count in my body to break to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
- I disgrace evil powers that are fighting God’s will for my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- I uproot evil plantations of fibroid in my womb, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, I command Your presence to appear in my home now and forever, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the fire of God enter my womb and cause immediate conception, in the name of Jesus.
- I deliver my womb, fallopian tube and ovary from evil powers, in the name of Jesus.
- I silence evil voices that are speaking against my conception forever, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, correct every disorder in my reproductive system, in the name of Jesus.
- I command every disease or germ in my body to die immediately, in the name of Jesus.