Blessing you is never an issue for God. He greatly desires to bless you, even beyond what you expected. It costs God nothing to lavishly bless you. However, God is searching for something. The issue is that, most of the time, people become greedy and selfish once God blesses them. They completely forget that God’s blessings are not for their selfish misuse.
Believers who will truly benefit from God’s blessings are those who pray against the spirit of selfishness and greed. He is looking for people who can use their blessings to bless others even more. People who God greatly blesses are those who are willing to use everything God has given them to bring God’s righteousness and justice to earth. God blessed Barry Diller and his designer wife, Diane von Furstenberg, because He knew they would use their blessings to bless many other people.
Related books in this post
They are now among the top forty wealthiest people in the United States, having pledged to donate half of their fortune to help less fortunate and destitute people around the world. The big question now as you pray for God’s blessings becomes, “How does God view your heart?” Is your heart determined to bless others? What will you do with what God has blessed you with?
Prayers for God’s Blessings
- Blood of Jesus, reconnect me with all my blessings, in the name of Jesus.
- Let powers that are holding down my breakthrough collapse now, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give me a miracle that will swallow all my problems, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the blessing that will make me great begin to manifest now, in the name of Jesus.
- I convert all my struggles to great blessings, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, arise in Your power and bless me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the angels of the living God rain down my blessings, in the name of Jesus.
- Every enemy of my blessings, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the heavens open and release all my blessings, in the name of Jesus.
- Any door of prosperity that is closed for my sake, open by force, in the name of Jesus.