The first and second commandments in the scriptures were against the practice of worshipping idols other than God. When the Israelites disobeyed, they suffered the consequences of their disobedience. Today, the practice of evil traditions is on the rise, and a lot of people are involved in these practices. As a result, these evil traditions promote idolatry and cause you to abandon the true and holy God quickly and inadvertently. They encourage you to substitute God with other gods or idols.
An evil tradition is anything or any belief that contradicts God’s words. God hates it and considers it an abomination. Some of these evil traditions will require you to bow down to images, worship angels, look at and worship idols and demon gods. It is vain, foolish, bloody, and sacrilegious, and God does not tolerate any form of idolatry.
Related books in this post
Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, all these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. Then saith Jesus unto him, get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.Matthew 4:8-10
A lot of people engage in these activities unaware of the consequences and manipulation they will be exposing themselves to or the bondage in which they are. It can bring curses on you and your destiny, hinder your success in life, provoke God to anger. God also makes it abundantly clear that anyone who engages in any form of idolatry will not be permitted to enter his kingdom. It takes you away from the love of God and all that comes with it. However, if you must succeed in life, you need to live in accordance with God’s word. You need to repent and abandon these evil traditions.
Prayers against Evil Traditions
- Father Lord, empower me to reject every marine spirit invention, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let your power arise and destroy every marine spirit tradition in my place of birth, in the name of Jesus.
- I renounce any evil dedication to my father’s idols, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil design to hook me with any idol, be completely nullified, in the name of Jesus.
- I withdraw my destiny from the attacks of evil traditions, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil culture contending with the plan of God for my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to fall under the manipulation of evil traditions, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil spirit attacking my life from the traditions of my ancestors, die, in the name of Jesus.
- I take away all my blessings from the captivity of evil traditions, in the name of Jesus.
- Every curse in my life from my practice of evil traditions, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any covenant of my ancestors using evil traditions against me, break, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject every spiritual contamination in my life from evil traditions, in the name of Jesus.