In this wicked and sinful world, you are bound to experience some form of wickedness. There are people and circumstances that are clear enemies to your life. Just like the children of Israel were placed into bondage when a new king emerged in Egypt, you might find yourself in such situations at some point in your life. They cried out to God in pain and agony, and God heard them and began to restore all they had lost. In the same way, God can also restore all lost respect, honor, and dignity in your life.
“And it came to pass in process of time, that the king of Egypt died: and the children of Israel sighed by reason of the bondage, and they cried, and their cry came up unto God by reason of the bondage. And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob. And God looked upon the children of Israel, and God had respect unto them.”Exodus 2:23-25
Related books in this post
The power of prayer cannot be overemphasized, but unfortunately, Christians who are unaware of this blindly suffer with their problems. You can use your prayers to overthrow the problems in your life. No matter what your problem is or how difficult your problem looks like, God can solve every problem.
When God sent Moses to Pharaoh, he expected immediate deliverance, but instead, Pharaoh increased the Israelites’ labor. At this point, Moses was confused, but what did he do? He went back to the one who sent him. He went back to God and used the phone number of prayer to contact God for deliverance.
In your times of confusion, you should go back to the one who sent you. Go back to God in prayer and not to any man. Recall that when the Israelites eventually left Egypt, their problems did not end there. The Egyptians pursued them in their numbers in a bid to bring them back into bondage and slavery. When the children of Israel saw them, they panicked (Exodus 14:10, 13-15). Nevertheless, Moses prayed and sought the face of the Lord. The angel of the Lord appeared in the camp of Israel and stood at their back, and there was also the pillar of cloud. The cloud produced darkness for the Egyptians and produced light for the children of Israel!
Related books in this post
In another instant, Moses stretched out his hand to the Red Sea. Again, the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night and made the sea dry land and the water was divided. The Israelites passed through, whereas the water swallowed their enemies. Prayers can overthrow your enemies and deliver you from the hands of stubborn pursuers who are determined to waste your life. Our God is ready to fight for you as long as you are ready to use the phone number of prayer to contact him in times of trouble. Times of trouble are times for telling God your desires.
What is troubling you? Are you facing a hopeless situation? Remember that Moses faced the same situation; a hopeless situation, but he used the phone number of prayers to reach God. If you do the same, God will definitely come to your rescue.
Prayer points against your Enemies
- Any evil power that is keeping me in bondage and has vowed never to let me go, you are a liar, fall down and die now, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree against any evil power holding me in bondage and I command its bondage to be broken into pieces.
- Let the power of God deliver me from every evil power that has vowed to eliminate my life.
- Let every good thing I have lost to devil be recovered immediately by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any sickness in my life that is on a suicide mission, I cast you out, fall down and die.
- Blood of Jesus, flow into my foundation and deliver me from every destructive sickness and disease, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give me miracles of abundance, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all agents of oppression in my life be oppressed, in the name of Jesus.
- Every enemy of my breakthrough, fail, in the name of Jesus.
- Let struggles in my life give way to my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, release Your divine favor into my life by fire, in the name of Jesus.