In the beginning, God created man, blessed him, and mandated him to be fruitful, to multiply, to replenish, and subdue the earth.
“And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth”
However, through Adam’s disobedience, the devil brought a curse upon man. A curse was placed upon Eve also. Eve’s curse causes women to experience barrenness and complications during delivery. Because of this, the devil has gone ahead to prevent vulnerable women from conceiving and bearing a child while making the process miserable for them.
“Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee”
Related books in this post
A new Creation
When an expectant mother is pregnant, there is a lot of happiness. Her main objective during pregnancy is to give birth without mishap and to become a proud mother. The devil, however, has other ideas. On many occasions, the devil has attacked pregnant women to possess the babies in their wombs. While some babies die in the womb, some are marked for death and are controlled remotely after birth. He is behind the reason why many babies are born with deformities. Some are even born without important organs. This is why you must pray for divine protection for you and your unborn children. The devil would have succeeded in attacking Jesus physically had Joshua not been sensitive in the spirit to hear God’s instructions.
“13And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him. 14When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt: 15And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son. 19But when Herod was dead, behold, an angel of the Lord appeareth in a dream to Joseph in Egypt, 20Saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and go into the land of Israel: for they are dead which sought the young child’s life. 21And he arose, and took the young child and his mother, and came into the land of Israel. 22But when he heard that Archelaus did reign in Judaea in the room of his father Herod, he was afraid to go thither: notwithstanding, being warned of God in a dream, he
turned aside into the parts of Galilee”
Matthew 2:13-15, 19-22
Related books in this post
Pregnant women and their unborn children require divine protection. Otherwise, many newborns would be without God’s character in them. The devil would have perfected his plans and possessed them while in the womb or after birth. The devil hates conception, pregnancy, and child delivery. He always prowls in the darkness looking for ways to destroy children of great destinies. In the name of Jesus, God will not allow him to succeed in your pregnancy.
Prayers to Deliver your Child Safely
- I destroy every manipulation to disrupt the delivery of my child, in the name of Jesus.
- I frustrate deceptive family control mechanisms that affect my delivery, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic judgment that was passed over my delivery, I reverse you, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, arise and empower me on the day of my delivery, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil conspiracy that is targeting my delivery, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil personality that has vowed to kill my baby or me, die for our sakes, in the name of Jesus.
- That evil river that would flow on the day I will deliver my baby, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power planning to destroy my baby before delivery, I destroy you, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, protect my baby and me on the day of my delivery, in the name of Jesus.
- I disgrace any evil personality that is ministering to my delivery, in the name of Jesus.