We are living in distressing times, and it might be difficult to maintain gratitude for the important things when life bombards us with so much. Families that are in distress are almost outnumbering peaceful families. Often times, when individuals remain distressed the rest of their lives, it is usually because these individuals come from distressed families.
The intensity of these distressing forces can be overwhelming, and the devil seizes every such opportunity to build his altar in families that are in distress, and he makes sure peace never enters. A lot of times, you give the devil a place in your home, and you end up battling diverse kinds of problems. By allowing the devil to establish his altar of gossip, suspicion, worldliness, criticism, and wickedness in your home, you have licensed him to wreck your home for you.
Neither give place to the devil”Ephesians 4:27
“Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you”James 4:7
Related books in this post
Various issues of pride, prayerlessness, and childlessness have divided many homes equally, and if nothing is done about it, you risk destroying your family. You cannot afford to waste any time; you have to secure your family in prayers. It is time to resist the devil, reclaim your home, and hand them over to God in prayer. As you pray these prayers, peace will overtake your family in the name of Jesus. By the grace of God Almighty, your family will begin to experience the peace Jesus gives freely to His people.
“7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall nd; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh ndeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 9Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? 10Or if he ask a sh, will he give him a serpent? 11If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gis unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?”Matthew 7:7-11
Prayers for Families in Distress
- Blood of Jesus, swallow every problem in my family, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, destroy every instrument of conflict in my family, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, bless my partner and I with Your peace, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of confusion in my family, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil association designed to destroy my marriage, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, deliver my family from destruction, in the name of Jesus.
- Every agent of destruction of my marriage, be wasted, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, arise and defend my marriage by Your power, in the name of Jesus.
- Every designer of evil in my marriage, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power that is attacking my relationship with my wife or husband, die, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, deliver my marriage from crisis, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, arise and remove pride from my marriage forever, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil relationship outside my home, be terminated, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, bring understanding in my marriage by re, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil arrow red at my marriage, backre, in the name of Jesus.