It is true that anyone who works hard should enjoy the fruits of their labor. It is only natural that they see the results of their efforts. However, this doesn’t happen for everyone. There are people who have been greatly frustrated because their efforts seem to be yielding stones.
Some of these people, unknown to them, are under curses. So while they are toiling and sweating, they have no results to show. A curse is one of the most dangerous weapons that the devil uses to frustrate people. It is the direct opposite of a blessing. This is why you need to pray fervently to overcome any trace of a curse operating in your life.
Related books in this post
It could be an evil wish or words uttered against you. Whatever it may be, you should not take it with a bucket of salt. Curses can limit you and stand as a barrier between you and any good thing that might come your way. It fights against every sign of blessing in its victim’s life. You begin to experience hatred, rejection, bad luck, or the almost-there syndrome in the quest for good things in life; disappointments of all sorts.
Fortunately, the weapon of prayer is a remedy to this. If you desire to enjoy the goodness of God in your life, see your efforts come to fruition, you should pray against curses and frustrations that may exist in your life.
Prayer points against Frustration
- I destroy every attack that is making me to get tired of life, in the name of Jesus.
- I frustrate every agent of frustration that is after my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, terminate my frustrations, in the name of Jesus.
- Whatever frustration has destroyed in my life, receive resurrection, in the name of Jesus.
- Every arrow of frustration from the waters fired at my life, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every marine chain of frustration, break, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, arise and frustrate all my stubborn enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil inheritance from water spirits that is frustrating my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every yoke of frustration placed upon my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.