Being an adult is an accomplishment and not just a result of age. Young people have always desired to become adults and have put in great effort to do so. In view of this, you may start actively looking for a spouse at a certain stage in your adult life when the notion of marriage and starting a family starts to appeal to you. In light of this, it can sometimes be frustrating when you can’t seem to find someone that suits you. Is finding a life partner really that difficult?
Marriage delays have raised concerns in society because of the pressure they put on young people who are ready to be married, particularly in the lives of women. It is a challenging situation that both believers and non-believers alike face. Delay in marriage is a significant issue that most women pray against around the world.
Related books in this post
Your marriage may be delayed as a result of captivity and spiritual manipulation, one of which could be an evil inheritance. There are people who are marked before birth to marry a demon-possessed personality. These demon-possessed individuals make it difficult for them to get married to anybody else. They have to contend with the wicked force of evil inheritance until they get their deliverance.
A similar case can be traced back to when Jeremiah sent the Word of God to a particular people to avoid marrying people from a particular place. He warned the people not to take wives from that community or have children with them. The all-seeing eyes of God had traced an evil mark upon the people of that particular place.
“The word of the LORD came also unto me, saying, Thou shalt not take thee a wife, neither shalt thou have sons or daughters in this place”Jeremiah 16:1-2
It is possible to be a true child of God and yet lack the spiritual eyes to foresee evil. This is why you need to depend on God while making the choice of whom to marry or where to marry, otherwise you risk making a costly mistake. Today, many families are battling with diverse problems because they neglected God’s leadership and went ahead to confront evil verdicts. Accursed inheritance often brings death verdicts upon some people even before they are born.
God regards you, His child, as blind, even in all your righteousness. God promised in His Word that He would lead you down unknown paths. He said that he would bring light into your darkness and make crooked things straight. Therefore, whatever decision you take in marriage, make sure God is leading you.
Prayers against Delays in Marriage
- Any power that stands against my marriage, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every property of devil in my life that is preventing my marriage catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic embargo that was placed upon my marriage, be lifted, in the name of Jesus.
- I break and loose myself from any marriage devil is planning for me, in the name of Jesus.
- Any satanic offer that is enticing me to marry a wrong person, I reject you, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, speak my right partner into existence, in the name of Jesus.
- Every enemy of God’s will for my marriage, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to marry my enemy, in the name of Jesus.
- Every weapon against my marriage, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any problem that is designed to make me miserable, I reject you, in the name of Jesus.