Conjuring the spirits of the dead is known as an “evil summon.” It is a form of necromancy. The capacity to summon evil spirits or the spirits of the dead in order to magically predict the future or change how events will unfold. Evil spirits and human spirits are summoned for evil purposes. It is to order the appearance of one who has been asked to appear before a spiritual tribunal. It means calling on the spirit of a person to do something bad.
Necromancy is a terrible act, which is why it is forbidden by God in the bible.
When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.Deuteronomy 18:9-12
Related books in this post
As it is in the physical, so it is in the spiritual. There are laws, practices, and traditions in the spiritual government. These evil regimes have a solid foundation and are well organized to rule over human affairs on earth. Even the actual government in each locality is subject to their control.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.Ephesians 6:12
We have the spiritual summons and the physical summons. Physical evil summoners work directly with evil spirits in a place. The disciples’ preaching of Christ and his resurrection was contradictory to the the laid down rules of the people, priests, captains, and the Sadducees by the evil authorities in the city, and so they were physically charged and summoned to the court.
They were commanded not to speak at all nor teach in the name of Jesus. They were physically threatened not to mention the name of Christ again. However, all their efforts to stop them failed. The physical summons could not do much to the bold disciples.
And they called them, and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the name of Jesus. So when they had further threatened them, they let them go, finding nothing how they might punish them, because of the people: for all men glorified God for that which was done.Acts 4:18-32
Related books in this post
When it was obvious that they couldn’t control them physically, they began to control them spiritually. The disciples suffered such a fate on the day of Pentecost. They were baptized and were all speaking in tongues. All their fears disappeared; sinners were freaked in their hearts; three thousand souls repented. They overcame their physical summons. Then the evil authorities struck; their spiritual man and power were summoned. They lost their boldness and the result of their preaching, signs and wonders, disappeared.
You can be summoned without your knowledge. Some indications that you may have been summoned include:
- When you are determined to do the right thing but you no longer have the boldness, you have been summoned spiritually.
- When you just preach or talk without boldness,
- Calling on the name of Jesus no longer yields results.
- When you preach, pray, fast, and use the name of Jesus, yet signs and wonders refuse to manifest, you are under spiritual summon.
Notice how the disciples went to God in prayer to deal with the spiritual blow they had been dealt. They spoke to God and demanded a flesh refilling of the Holy Ghost Power. They prayed earnestly in humility and expressed how empty and helpless they were. God responded and released their captives, stolen by evil summon. That was how they overcame both the spiritual and physical evil summoners, and all their needs were supplied.
Yes, you too can destroy these evil powers that may have taken over your life just as the disciples did.
Prayers against Evil Groups
- BIn the power of God, I scatter every evil gang up against my destiny in the name of Jesus.
- Let the mouths of wicked agents in any evil gathering be closed, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, let the host of darkness assigned to waste me be wasted.
- Let the hand of the Holy Ghost blow and scatter the enemies of my soul, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil plan against my destiny will fail woefully by fire in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, let any evil weapon gathering demons against my life catch fire.
- Any evil crowd gathered against me, scatter them in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, let the blood of Jesus flow into any evil group and destroy its plans against me.
- Every evil group gathered against my life will be scattered by thunder in Jesus’ name.
- In the name of Jesus, I reject every evil agreement made against me.