How much do you need right now? And if you get it, what is the first thing you’ll do?
Money is an essential part of life; nowadays, it is so important that if you don’t have enough, there’s very little you can do. I was quite amused when I heard someone say, I was quite amused when I heard someone say, “What money cannot do, does not exist!” It is quite intriguing to see what the need for money will make one do and the lengths people will go to get it.
As believers, it can be quite frustrating when we lack the basic things that we need and can be downright annoying when we see unbelievers and people around us seemingly prospering while we struggle. As a result, we start questioning God. God is not poor! The owner of the universe is able to bless us according to his riches in glory! As it is written,
“…For it is He that giveth thee power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day”Deuteronomy 8:18
Related books in this post
What will you do with your money?
God is not an author of confusion. Whatever he does, it has a purpose attached to it. Sadly, many people that are praying for financial breakthrough, help, miracles and blessings have no idea of the purpose of God’s blessings. That is why some people are not receiving answers to their prayers. You may be a good Christian but if you do not have a good plan on how to invest your money, God may not answer your prayers no matter how much fasting and prayers you observe.
There’s the story of the prodigal son; he took his fair share of his inheritance with no plan in sight, he just wanted a merry life devoid of responsibility. Look how that turned out.
Money is a good cause and God understands that. However, every good cause demands adequate preparation and planning. God cannot give you what you cannot use very well no matter how much pressure you put on Him. Sadly, most believers are not ready or prepared to use their blessings well.
God may decide to shut the doors of financial blessings if He knows that such blessing would make His children lose their souls. That is the reason why many believers suffer today. God is searching for true and sincere believers who will serve Him and use His blessings to bless others and win lost souls back to Him.
How it works
If there is no spiritual resurrection, your affection, ambition and quest for fame, money and pleasures remain corrupt. You must be crucified with Christ and die with Him before your ambition for financial miracles, fame and quest for anything on earth would be meaningful.
When you repent and give your life to Christ, you are raised with Jesus in resurrection. Your desires would be heaven-bound because you see yourself as a citizen of heaven. This will differentiate your desires from those who are not born-again. You will be motivated to seek God first before seeking other things. You will realize that God is in control.
Related books in this post
“But seek ye first the kingdom his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you”Matthew 6:33
It is a good thing to surrender your plans and vision to God at all times, no matter the circumstance. Do not seek to please the flesh or allow things of this world to control you. Give up anything that stands against the glory of God in your life. Learn to take a stand for God even when you are under pressure and enduring persecution. Problems or chastisements do not make true believers to modify or remodel their trust for God. They pursue victory over sin, sickness and poverty daily as if those battles determine their destiny. Even while fighting, they are conscious of God’s presence.
Walking closely with God certainly prepares you for his blessings; you’re less likely to get swayed by the fun and wastefulness the world engages in with their resources. God is searching for men who are holy with excellent spirit. He needs renewed men, who are clothed with humility, wise as serpents, harmless as doves, simple as children, compassionate as the Savior, strong in faith and not staggering at the promises of God.
God wants a man whose soul is strongly longing for Him, whose eyes are focused on him. He is looking for people who will shun corruption and lust of the flesh. Are you willing to be empowered so that you can be busy always to do God’s business? Are you ready to be purged, cleansed, inflamed, renewed, sanctified and anointed to be the richest man on earth and use your wealth to God’s glory? Determine the area of your life that you want God to prosper in and you will be prosperous. God is waiting for you. Be sure of your salvation and true relationship with God. If you prepare yourself today and pray, God will answer you.
Prayers to Receive Financial Miracles
- Father Lord, deliver me from enemies of my financial breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, speak financial miracles into my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, prepare me for financial miracles, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind and cast out the spirit of waste and evil diversion from my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, help me to use the much You have given me already well, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive power to manage wealth and prosper exceedingly, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, help me to spend my money with eternity in view, in the name of Jesus.
- Let worldly desires that were assigned to waste my money be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, direct me to a project that would bring financial success, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, give me dumbfounding financial miracles this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, command men to rise and bless me, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, send money into my account from the bank of heaven, in the name of Jesus.
- Open the storehouse of heaven for my financial breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.
- I tear down financial obstacles in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Let my finances be too hot for devil to touch, in the name of Jesus.