One of the deadliest weapons of witchcraft is the weapon of mismatch. The Devil is the worst and most desperate matchmaker. He wants you to make mistakes in your family, in your choice of marriage partner, in your businesses. There are some people who have never met the right person in their lives.
There are people who started their lives by marrying the wrong people. Such people have troubled children and spend their days sleeping and waking with the wrong partners. You need to be born again. Otherwise, you may never get to where God wants to take you in life. Jesus can still bring you to your promised land.
Related books in this post
There are also forces designed to harm and manipulate their victims—impure spirits—that are obstacles to your progress. They make it difficult to meet the right people and take advantage of the right opportunities. When you realize that every time you are about to have your breakthrough, it is cut off, you may be sure that certain evil forces have been implanted into your life and destiny. Nonetheless, if you pray these prayers to avoid evil partners and receive grace to win acquired ones for Christ, your breakthrough is certain. May the Lord break every evil engagement in your life, in the name of Jesus.
- I deliver myself from any evil relationship, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, arise and set me free from the captivity of evil partners, in the name of Jesus.
- Any satanic offer that is tormenting me in any evil relationship, I reject you, in the name of Jesus.
- Any arrow of foolishness fired at my life through an evil partner, die, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, take me away from where devil has bound me, in the name of Jesus.
- Any bewitchment that is keeping me in captivity, expire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil force that has pushed me to marry a wrong person, release me, in the name of Jesus.
- Fire of God, burn every weapon of destiny killers, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil utterance that is keeping me from God’s divine path, expire, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, disengage me from evil partners by force, in the name of Jesus.