An examination requires preparation; it is highly important. When you don’t prepare adequately for an examination, failure is often the result. As a Christian student, you are not exempted from this. You ought to prepare sufficiently for any examination. It is equally important to pray before writing such examinations.
In the past, many Christian students have failed their examinations by solely relying on their academic abilities. While it is important to hone your academic skills, as a Christian student, you cannot afford to neglect asking God for a good memory so that you can retain and remember everything you studied during preparation periods.
Related books in this post
It is wise to involve God in everything you do, including academics. You may be academically good, but when you don’t seek God’s help, the devil can frustrate or surprise you during exams. While preparing for your exam, you should pray against any form of witchcraft manipulation. Ask God to help you overcome witchcraft manipulations during examinations. I see you coming out of your examination successfully, in the name of Jesus.
Prayers Before your Examination
- Father Lord, help me to prepare adequately for my examination, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, lead me to study the relevant topics for my examination, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, empower me with spirit of understanding in my studies, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the power to give the right answers to every question, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, flow into my foundation and frustrate every enemy of my success, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and push my academic pursuit forward, in the name of Jesus.
- I frustrate enemies of my brain and health by force, in the name of Jesus.
- Heavenly Father, arise and help me earn distinction, in the name of Jesus.
- I frustrate any power that is assigned to attack my memory, in the name of Jesus.
- Any serpent of darkness that is attacking my brain, come out and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Let enemies of my victory be exposed and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.