Christmas is such a beautiful season. The noise that comes with this festive season is a resounding one. In some places and families, it is an opportunity to meet and catch up with family members they haven’t seen in a long time. It really is a big deal! On this note, it might interest you to know that Christmas means different things to different people. Also, it is celebrated in different ways, both good and bad.
Clearly, the spirit that manifests during Christmas cannot be the spirit of Christ. There have been people in the Scriptures who celebrated religious feasts without the Spirit of God guiding them. They preferred to offer sacrifices and make feasts unto God without allowing God into their lives or surrendering their lives to God. They offered burnt offerings, peace offerings, and various other offerings to the Lord in their hearts while eating, drinking, dancing, and engaging in immoral behavior; yet they called upon the name of the Lord. Similarly, people today fornicate, steal, and kill while celebrating Christmas, which is very sad.
Related books in this post
As Christians, the Christmas season is quite a big deal. However, the big question is: how much of Christmas is Christianity? none at all. None of it is biblical. The Lord commanded none of it. None of it is apostolic, and the early born-again Christians observed none of it, as we have seen above. Only backslidden people make much noise about Christmas.
A lot of ungodly things take place in the world today, even in the midst of the celebrations. For the backslidden church, Christmas is a time of bewitchment, sin, and confusion. For some other people, it is a time of family crisis. People commit unimaginable atrocities to satisfy their coveted needs. It is a time when people make evil decisions, evil and wicked deeds are committed, many girls lose their virginity, armed robbers operate, people are poisoned and kidnapped, and child trafficking increases. Christmas has seemingly become a horrible period in the world today.
As a result, most celebrants are worse off after Christmas because they are debilitated, empty, siphoned, bewitched, financially depleted, and spiritually depleted.
Related books in this post
The Spirit of Christmas
Christmas ought to be a day of evangelism if you must remember the birthday of Christ. It must be a day to pray for people, reflect soberly, and show true love to everyone. It should not be a time to promote carnal lusts or enthrone fleshly desires. This season, in the spirit of Christmas, if you truly desire to remember the birth of your Lord and Savior, you would be sober. If the majority of the world decides to remember the birth of Christ in December, it will be dedicated to Jesus Christ in honor of what He did for humanity.
Therefore, this season, put away bitterness, wrath, clamor, evil speaking, malice, and every evil. Lying, anger, and honor toward the devil, corruption, or grieving of the Holy Spirit Instead, examine your faith in Christ and give yourself to him.
Prayers for Christmas
- O Lord, help me to understand and benefit from true meaning and purpose of Christmas, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, empower me to feast with Christ in this Christmas, in the name of Jesus.
- I repent for the years I celebrated Christmas without Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- I withdraw myself from evils associated with the feast of Christmas, in the name of Jesus.
- I separate myself from sins and atrocities attached to the remaining Christmas in my lifetime, in the name of Jesus.
- Let people repent en masse through me this Christmas, in the name of Jesus.
- I destroy any spirit that would separate me from Christ through Christmas, in the name of Jesus.
- I cast out every demonic ritual that is attached to my Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to follow the multitudes to do evil, in the name of Jesus.
- I break and loose myself from the spirit that inspires people to do evil during Christmas, in the name of Jesus.
- Any demon that spreads evil during Christmas, I cast you out, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, appear and identify with me during this Christmas, in the name of Jesus.
Thank you so much for the CHRISTMAS PRAYER. May the LORD BLESS YOU in everything 🙏🏻
Thank you for this eye opening message about Christmas.
Thank you you very much for this wonderful and truth you have written to me. I thank you because it’s the absolute truth l needed to hear this Christmas to cushion my faith in Christ Jesus. Thank you very much and may God continue to lift you spiritually in Jesus’ name, amen.
Thank you Brother madueke for your message. It’s truth what you had said. May God have mercy on us and help us to live our life worthy of Him. In Jesus might name. Amen. Merry Christmas and may the ❤️ of God and the joy of the Lord be a new strength to you and your family and congregation in the coming New Year of 2023. It’s going to be a bright bright 🌞 shiny day. In Jesus holy name. 🙏
Thanks, I really appreciate it
Thank you very much Dr.Prayer Madueke for this wonderful message. What you have said is the truth.In the book ofLuke Chapter 2 verse7 it says
And she brought forth her firstborn Son,and wrapped Him in swaddling cloths,and laid Him in a manger,because there was no room for them in the inn. Manger means clean heart and inn means our body or temple.This verse troubles me alots because we are busy preparing for our outer appearance forgetting about inner person.May God lead you and your lovely family. Happy Christmas❤❤❤