You may have heard older people say things like “the world has indeed changed.” It wasn’t like this in our own time.” It’s no secret that the world has changed over time and that things have become a little different. The world now seems to have a stronghold on everyone living in it. Christians are not spared, unfortunately.
Many people in the world today, including some Christians, live in iniquity and perversion. The devil has used these two words to convert some Christians into a summon-able community, and so when he calls, you tend to answer. Iniquity can be referred to as gross injustice or wickedness, while perversion means to turn opinions or decisions away from what is considered right or natural.
Related books in this post
When you are under the bondage of iniquity or perversion, you will be filled with worldliness. The ways of the world become more appealing to you, and your concerns shift toward them as opposed to heavenly or spiritual matters. Engaging in all manner of sexual immorality or idolatrous practices, having abnormal affections, or exhibiting or displaying attitudes quite unbecoming of a normal human being in a way that appears morally wrong. Some may go into witchcraft, using satanic powers to control others.
When you’re trapped by iniquity or perversion, you begin to walk by sight, being unscriptural and carnal and making decisions without considering God first. You are left exposed when the devil summons you. You become a summon-able person, one of those who live in this world but are unable to govern or control their way of life. Your life does not correspond to the word of God you profess.
You are sinful, unjust, tainted with sin at all times, and have no righteousness from God. To live a perverse life means to be unmerciful, extremely unkind, and pitiless. It means being unwilling to forgive and being inconsiderate of other people’s feelings. Such people also betray trust, entice people into sin, and dress indecently to tempt others. A perverse person is crafty, subtle, and deceitful.
How The Devil Traps You
There is no smoke without fire. The devil will stop at nothing to enslave you to himself, and as such, he sets traps in your life. Some of them include:
- Backsliding – 2 Timothy 4:10 2.
- Love of money – 1 Timothy 6:9-10 3.
- Immorality – 1 Samuel 2:12-17, 22 4.
- The pursuit of prosperity without holiness – Deuteronomy 32:5-6,15 5.
- Wickedness – Genesis 38:6-7 6.
- Worshiping idols – Exodus 32:1-14, 19-21, 25-29,35
- Disobedience – Proverbs 1:24-32 17. Betrayal – Matthew 26:14-25
- Living a double life (lying) – 2 Kings 5:20-24 10.
- Manifesting excessive anger – 2 Chronicles 16:7-12 11.
- Compromising with sinners – 2 Chronicles 20:36-37
Related books in this post
Dealing with Evil Summon
Evil people all over the world have summoned and squandered millions of lives. More are being wasted, and even now, many people are going through a lot because of the evil summon. Therefore, if you do not rise to the challenge of evil summons, things will still go bad. To deal with the summons of evil, we must first be certain of our salvation and relationship with Christ.
Once you are born again, you have all that it takes to deal with the evil summons. Evil forces have frequently summoned the true lives of many believers. Paul once came in contact with a great and destined lady who was possessed by an evil spirit. Her original destiny was to make many gains for the evil people around her. When Paul prayed a simple prayer for her, her summoned destiny, her original, true life, was recovered, and she instantly became whole. You too can regain your freedom and anything else you may have lost.
And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, that a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying. The same followed Paul and us and cried, saying, “These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.” She did this for several days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, “I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.” And he came out at the same hour. And when her masters saw that the hope of their gains was gone, they caught Paul and Silas, and drew them into the marketplace unto the rulers, and brought them to the magistrates, saying, “These men, being Jews, do exceedingly trouble our city.”Acts 16:16-20
Related books in this post
You must go into prayer if you desire to recover all that you may have lost to evil summons. In your case, you may need to put in many hours of battle, many nights of decree battle, or just a simple prayer of decrees like David, and your original will return to you. You may also need seven prayers, a seven-day program like Naaman, or just a simple prayer like the one in this program, and your original will reappear.
Whichever way God leads you, all I want is for you to rise and begin to challenge. Deal with the evil summons, and they must bow. As you go into battle to deal with evil summons, your situation will change, and all that you have lost shall be recovered, in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Prayers against Evil Summon
- Every evil force assigned to destroy me from my ancestral altars, fall and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil tongue that is speaking against my life, be silenced forever, in the name of Jesus
- Every enchantment, curse and spell that is working against me, backre, in the name of Jesus.
- Every stubborn enemy of my breakthrough, die, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, deliver me from the stubborn enemy that refuses to let me go, in the name of Jesus.
- Every enemy of my destiny, wherever you are now, be intimidated, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the anointing that destroys the power of devil fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject every evil gift that has been assigned to intimidate me and divert my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give me Your anointing to overcome the enemies of my soul, in the name of Jesus.
- Let altars of darkness ghting against my soul be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power, announcing my name for evil, close your mouth and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every demonic revival in my life, be terminated unto death, in the name of Jesus.