In the Bible, the health of the whole house of Israel in the desert was the clearest example of divine health. According to the Bible, none of them, both young and old, were sick or feeble on their journey from Egypt to the Promised Land. Thus, they enjoyed complete divine health.
Divine health is one of God’s fervent promises to us, and as such, no child of God is permitted to suffer at the hands of ill health. On the other hand, Satan is the chief cause of all sickness, afflictions, and oppressions. He labors without ceasing to ruin mankind and all of creation. But our Lord Jesus continues to heal and restore His people through His blood shed on the cavalry cross.
Related books in this post
“7So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown”Job 2:7
God’s Word generates faith, heals deadly diseases, and conquers every stranger in the body. The Israelites became God’s covenant people, a kingdom of priests, and a holy nation when He brought them out of Egypt and unto himself. From that time on, they started enjoying the benefits and blessings of the healing covenants.
In the same way, if you give your life to Christ today, you will enter into a healing covenant with God. You will begin to enjoy all the benefits; healing and health will be yours. God is faithful in keeping the covenant of healing with all who enter into such a covenant with him.
- Let diseases or germs in my body be consumed, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the backbone of sicknesses in my life to break by force, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, burn every polluted thing in my blood, in the name of Jesus.
- Any sickness and disease hiding in my cells, absorb fire and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every disease resisting divine healing in my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind and cast out every demon of infirmity in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, speak decree to sicknesses in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, hammer every weakness in my body to death, in the name of Jesus.
- I deliver any part of my life that is trapped by sickness, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, arise and end sicknesses afflicting my life, in the name of Jesus.