Using Deuteronomy_18:10 definition, a witch or wizard is someone who makes his son or daughter to pass through the fire (initiation of any sort), or uses divination, or makes enchantments, or communicates with spirits. All these are motivated by demons. A witch or a wizard can be a living being with an ability to change into any existing thing or animal to carry out a mission against God’s ordinance or God’s children.
Witches and wizards belong to witchcraft societies with solemn responsibilities to perpetuate evil, wickedness and destruction. He is a person who is skillful in doing evil things. These wicked people are very good at seeking revenge and manipulating their victims with metaphysical powers. Witches and wizards are incestuous people without natural affections (Romans 1:26-27). A witch or wizard is one who kills and drinks blood. They plan evil against God and seek to contradict God’s word at will.
A witch or wizard can make other people do wrong by casting spells on them. They persuade others to do bad deeds. Those who are driven to succeed at all costs are frequently the targets of witchcraft and wizardry. A witch or wizard both commits sin and enjoys persuading others to do the same.
“They know God’s decree, that those who practice such things deserve to die—yet they not only do them but even applaud others who practice them.”(Romans 1:32).
Related books in this post
You can easily tell a witch or wizard when you see them demand for evil boldly without shame or remorse. Witches and wizards hate the preaching of holiness and righteousness with great passion (Genesis 39:7, 10-1). In fact, they labor to terminate the propagation of the gospel and gathering of righteous people. Witches and wizards are not only false accusers of the people of God; they are wicked agents of Satan.
A witch is an intimidator, who tells lies convincingly. He is a person who hates and is known for evil demands. A witch hates those that stand for justice and righteousness. Witches and wizards bewitch people to believe in whatever they say without question, interrogation, or investigation. They hate the commandments of God with passion. They hate people and motivate their victims to hate people with passion, without reasons. They employ whatever means necessary to fight God’s servants.
The principles of sanctification, holiness of living, and circumcision of the heart are not popular among witches and magicians. Unknowingly, a person may be functioning under the rigorous control or influence of witches and wizards if they know the perfect will of God but refuse to carry it out, fight against those who seek to carry it out, or both.
Witches and wizards are the lords of seducers and prostitutes. A witch is a conspirator, evil enquirer, researcher and inventor. Witches and wizards take great pleasure in taking Christians hostage, especially greatly destined men and women of God. They are always willing to pursue targeted souls at all cost in order to destroy them.
Samson went to Gaza, and there he saw a prostitute, and he went in to her.Judges 16:1
Witches and wizards are killers of great ministers and their ministries. They are anointing destroyers, and terminators of God’s glory in the lives of great people, ministers and ministries. They take great pleasure in afflicting great ministers with strange or terminal illnesses in order to destroy their ministries; the exact thing devil did to Job in the Scriptures (Job 2:7).
Witches and wizards, in human forms, destroy great minister by enticing them with half-nakedness and lewdness in order to weaken them physically and spiritually through lust. Like Delilah, who woke Samson from sleep to inform him that the Philistines are upon him, witches and wizards are hypocrites (see 1Kings 3:19-26). They plan for your death and yet behave as if they are concerned about your safety. They are murderers and heavy sleepers, who are nonchalant about unrighteousness. They are after people’s lives.
Witches and wizards are masters of evil astral travel. A witch first hands all her children over to witchcraft, before using witchcraft powers to initiate other people’s children against their will. Witches strangely render their families childless and cause other families to be childless too (see 2 Kings 6:26-29). A witch is an eater of flesh, drinker of blood and truce breaker. A witch is a haughty and unfaithful person with wanton eyes. They reject the Word of God with ease and live careless lives (see Isaiah 32:9).
“The women of Zion are haughty, walking along with outstretched necks, flirting with their eyes, strutting along with swaying hips, with ornaments jingling on their ankles.Isaiah 3:16
Related books in this post
Some Characteristics of Witches and Wizards –
- A witch is a pretender and persecutor of the innocent (see Jeremiah 2:22-34).
- A witch is an adulterer and a lover of immorality (see Jeremiah 5:7-8).
- A witch is a person who rejoices in evil (see Jeremiah 11:14-15).
- A witch is a person who disobeys God’s Word out rightly and does evil without remorse (see Jeremiah 22:21-22).
- A witch is a backslider who refuses to come back to God, but trusts and glory in riches without regards to God (see Jeremiah 49:4-5).
Prayers of Liberty from Witchcraft
- I break and loose myself by force from the captivity of queen of heaven, the mother of all witchcraft, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power of the Holy Ghost, I decree against every relationship with the mother of witchcraft.
- Every covenant or agreement with queen of heaven, break to pieces by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I destroy demonic influence in my life against God and His Word, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the precious name of Jesus, I deliver myself from the grip of queen of heaven, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Any problem in my life from the kingdom of queen of heaven, be destroyed by fire.
- I decree against all manner of attacks in my life from water spirits and I break my destiny loose from evil forces, in the name of Jesus.
- Every seed of witchcraft that was planted in my life from marine kingdom, dry up and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every enemy of God’s prosperity in my life, you are wicked, the earth and the fullness is of the Lord, disappear from my life forever.
- Any spirit of war, scarcity and famine from marine kingdom, I bind and cast you out, in the name of Jesus.