Peace of mind has to be one of the most underrated feelings there is. Yet, when we do not have it, we find ourselves living in a truck load of confusion. Having lost my peace at some point in my life, I can say that it was borderline traumatic. Everything became a problem. I was so anxious that I could not breathe properly.
Our lives on earth as Christians can often be likened to warfare, wrestling, or even fighting. Even the scriptures make it clear that the world is a battleground. It might often seem impossible to find peace while you are facing difficulties in your own life. There can equally be chaos in your inner circle as well as in the world at large, and this can cause you confusion and distress.
Related books in this post
Whatever season of difficulty you are facing, the enemy is trying to steal your peace of mind. The million dollar question is, “Is it possible to find peace in the midst of all the chaos surrounding you?” Fortunately, this is totally possible because God is your peace. Despite the fact that there are principalities and powers who seek to rob you of your peace, God has made His weapons of victory available for you to fight the devil and his cohorts to recover all your losses, including your peace of mind.
“1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me”John 14:1
“10Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand“Ephesians 6:10-13
The best place to seek comfort during those terrifying times when your mind is filled with worry and anxiety is in a close relationship with God. You were made to rest in God’s love, not attempt to control and resolve every issue that troubles you! The peace of God is a promise you can receive when you pray. So, if you are at a loss for words to express your worries and concerns to God, you can pray these prayers.
Prayers for Peace of Mind
- Blessed Holy Spirit, restore my peace of mind, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil spirit that has captured my mind, I cast you out, in the name of Jesus.
- Every enemy of my peace of mind, die by force, in them name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, promote Your peace in my mind, forever, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil pressure that is tormenting my mind, I stop you now, in the name of Jesus.
- I close every door of the enemy into my mind forever with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, take over my mind and possess me forever, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give me perfect peace of mind forever, in the name of Jesus.
- You my mind, receive complete deliverance and peace, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the peace of God that passes all understanding possess my mind, in the name of Jesus.