The most effective way to keep children out of demonic oppression is when parents maintain impeccable peace at home. When the husband and wife keep and obey God’s Word, the children would have less battle to fight. Wise parents think for the good of their children and are always willing to do things that would make their children prosperous. Therefore, the best way to deliver a child from satanic attack or oppression is to keep them covered in the covenant of love, peace and protection of God.
“And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful”(Colossians 3:14-15).
In a family where husband, wife and the children understand their roles as stipulated in the Bible, evil spirit will not have legal grounds to stand upon to plan attacks. Families that manifest true love of God always have peace of God and enjoy divine presence.
Parents who wish their children well and want to see them enjoy lives ought to deal with the consequences of their past sins properly. They must not allow devil to transfer these consequences to their children. Sin is debt to Satan. Only Jesus could pay the debt of sin. Parents must let Jesus settle the debt of their sins in order to allow their children to prosper.
For instance, when Ahab and Jezebel killed Naboth, they entered into a debt with Satan, thereby putting their children in bondage of Satan.
“And it came to pass, when Ahab heard that Naboth was dead, that Ahab rose up to go down to the vineyard of Jabots the Jezreelite, to take possession of it. And the word of the LORD came to Elijah the Tishbite, saying, Arise, go down to meet Ahab king of Israel, which is in Samaria: behold, he is in the vineyard of Naboth, whither he is gone down to possess it”(1 Kings 21:16-18).
Related books in this post
King Ahab and his wife, Jezebel, conspired, killed Naboth, and sowed evil into their family. Ahab rose and went to Naboth’s vineyard to possess his land. As he entered into the vineyard, God sent Elisha to curse him. Elijah met him in the vineyard and rebuked him saying, “Hast thou killed and taken possession? In the place where dogs licked the blood of Naboth shall dogs lick thy blood.”
“And thou shalt speak unto him, saying, Thus saith the LORD, Hast thou killed, and also taken possession? In addition, thou shall speak unto him, saying, Thus saith the LORD, sin the place where dogs licked the blood of Naboth shall dogs lick thy blood, even thine. Behold, I will bring evil upon thee, and will take away thy posterity, and will cut off from Ahab him that pisseth against the wall, and him that is shut up and left in Israel, And will make thine house like the house of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, and like the house of Baasha the son of Ahijah, for the provocation wherewith thou hast provoked me to anger, and made Israel to sin. And of Jezebel also spake the LORD, saying, the dogs shall eat Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel. Him that dieth of Ahab in the city the dogs shall eat; and him that dieth in the field shall the fowls of the air eat. But there was none like unto Ahab, which did sell himself to work wickedness in the sight of the LORD, whom Jezebel his wife stirred up. And he did very abominably in following idols, according to all things as did the Amorites, whom the LORD cast out before the children of Israel”(1 Kings 21:19, 21-26).
The sin of Ahab and Jezebel became evil investment that transferred to their children. As a result, evil was brought upon Ahab, his posterity was taken away, and his family cut off. While his numerous children lived, evil judgment hanged over their heads. Ahab did not settle the debt of the consequences of his sin properly when he was alive, and all his children had to die as a result.
The only way to settle a consequence of sin is through genuine repentance and receiving Jesus, who makes restitution for each member of the family. Confession and forsaking of all sins and living a life of holiness are extremely important.
“Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil; Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judges the fatherless, and pleads for the widow. Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool”(Isaiah 1:16-18).
Related books in this post
Deliverance Prayers for Children
- Every enemy in my home that is influencing my children, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil transfer from my parents and myself into my children, die, in the name of Jesus.
- I lose my children from the bondage of my place of birth, in the name of Jesus.
- Every demonic mark that is upon my children, I erase you by force, in the name of Jesus
- I reject any evil counsel that was designed to destroy destinies of my children, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil spirit that is living inside my children, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, speak the word of salvation into my children, in the name of Jesus.
- Any inherited curse and covenant that is attacking my children, break and expire, in the name of Jesus.
- Let any curse that was issued upon my children by anyone living or dead expire by force, in the name of Jesus.
- I cast out demons that destroy children from the lives of my children, in the name of Jesus.
- Let any initiation that has taken place over my children expire, in the name of Jesus.
- I terminate every demonic activity that is going on against my children, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil dream that was designed to enslave my children, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil sacrifice that was offered for my children, expire, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, deliver my children from evil captivity and bondage, in the name of Jesus.
- Any strange character that exists in the lives of my children, die now, in the name of Jesus.
- I terminate evil relationships that my children have gotten into, in the name of Jesus.
- Any strange fire that is burning my children, quench, in the name of Jesus.
- I nullify any evil marriage that was prepared to trap my children, spiritually or physically, in the name of Jesus.
- I lift off every satanic embargo that was placed upon my children, in the name of Jesus.