Everyone is born with a Lazarus. If your Lazarus is handed over to your enemy the day you were born, you are in trouble, but if your Lazarus is in Christ, no grave can contain you.
“Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.”(Jeremiah 1:5)
Eventualities that can Befall your Lazarus
- Your Lazarus can be sick
- Your Lazarus can be caged
- Your Lazarus can be paralyzed
- Your Lazarus can be evil affected
- Your Lazarus can be damaged
- Your Lazarus can be cast down
- Your Lazarus can be locked up
- Your Lazarus can be demoted
- Your Lazarus can be stolen
- Your Lazarus can be executed
- Your Lazarus can be completely removed
- Your Lazarus can be hindered
- Your Lazarus can be cursed
- Your Lazarus can be buried
- The light of your Lazarus can be deemed
- Your Lazarus can be stagnated
- Your Lazarus can expire
- Your Lazarus can be sunk in water
- Your Lazarus can be prevented from being born
- Your Lazarus can be born with struggle
- Your Lazarus can be arrested
- Your Lazarus can be diverted
- Your Lazarus can be weak
- Your Lazarus can be detained in prison
- Your Lazarus can be scattered
- Your Lazarus can be under molestation
- Your Lazarus can be surrounded by satanic agents
- Your Lazarus can be harvested by enemies
- Your Lazarus can be seized by Satan
- Your Lazarus may be hospitalized
- Your Lazarus may be defeated
- Your Lazarus may be condemned
- Your Lazarus may be confused
- Your Lazarus may be old
- Your Lazarus may be amputated
- Your Lazarus can be killed
- Your Lazarus can be imprisoned.
Related Book in this Post
A person can kill his Lazarus by refusing to repent and accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and personal Savior. A Christian can kill his Lazarus by refusing to fight his life’s battle.
“Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”(James 4:7)
Ignorant parents can kill their children’s Lazarus by evil dedications of their children to idols, cults and other evil groups. Witches and wizard use any available weapon to destroy people’s Lazarus.
“And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying: The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation. And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.”(Acts 16:16-18)
Abel’s Lazarus died because of household wickedness.
“And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.”(Genesis 4:8)
His own brother for no just cause murdered him. Household wickedness is destroying many Lazarus’s today. Joseph faced extreme attack from household wickedness that nearly amputated his Lazarus. Moses, a great man of God, was badly attacked by household wickedness. Miriam and Aaron spoke against his Lazarus before all Israel.
“And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman. And they said, Hath the LORD indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the LORD heard it. (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.) And the LORD spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out. And the LORD came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth. And he said, hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream. My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house. With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses? And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them; and he departed.”(Number 12:1-9)
Related Book in this Post
Prayers to Awaken your Lazarus
- My Cain, you shall not kill my Abel, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, save my Noah from the flood of destruction, in the name of Jesus.
- You my childless Abraham, spiritually or physically, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, take me away from Sodom and Gomorrah, in the name of Jesus.
- Any hand of Abimelech, male or female upon my life, dry up–in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, the water in my bottle is finished; take me to the well of the water of life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, open my blind eyes to see your divine provision, in the name of Jesus.
- Any barrenness in my Sarah and Rebecca, disappear in the name of Jesus.
- All you envious philistines against my Isaac, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- The philistine shall not choose the well of water against me, in the name of Jesus.
- My Esau shall not destroy the Jacob of my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- My Jacob shall not die under slavery, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power attacking the prayers of my Lazarus, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
- Make your personal request.
- Pray in the Spirit for a very long time.