God has intended for all His genuine followers to be productive and have offspring as mentioned in the Holy Scriptures. Consequently, infertility is not a trait that is handed down to God’s children. As a faithful adherent, it is expected of you to be fruitful in all aspects of life. Furthermore, God has granted all women the ability to produce eggs, even at an older age, as documented in the Word. This is why accepting anything less than fertility in your marriage is not an option.
“And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God. 4. Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep”
(Deuteronomy 28:2, 4).
Related books in this post
Therefore, great resourcefulness to give birth to plenty of children characterizes the nature of a woman. Believers have the power to bear whatever numbers of children they want.
“And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world”(1 John 2:2).
At the time of man’s creation, God made him without any defects or malfunctions and in His own likeness. Furthermore, God granted man authority over all of His creations and instructed him to be productive and propagate his own kind.
“So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. 31 And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day”
(Genesis 1:27-28, 31).
Originally, man walked in innocence, holiness and purity until he voluntarily disobeyed God. Adam and Eve transgressed the law of God and fell into sin and death. Adam’s fall corrupted human race. Man became a polluted being, sharpened in iniquity and utterly lost the righteousness of God, which the Word of God required from him. Sin opens the door of our lives to problems and diseases. That was how man became a traitor and an outcast, and all creatures turned against him.
Adam incurred the wrath of God and God rejected him. He lost his spiritual position before God, which made it easy for Satan to attack him incessantly. Sin exposed him to evil. Satan terrorized humanity with sickness, shame, incurable diseases and death. Adam’s fall is the source of all evil attacks on people’s organs. notwithstanding, God; through the death of His son; Jesus, has bestowed upon humans power over everything He had created and commanded us to reproduce and be fruitful. When God created humans therefore; He ensured that they were flawless and resembled Him.
Related books in this post
Prayer for Fruitfulness
- You, wicked infertility that is prevailing in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- You, my body, receive power of Jesus and be fertile now, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, flow into my life and empower the organs of my body, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, burn enemies of my fertility to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- Any problem that entered into my body through dream, come out and die, in the name of Jesus.
- You my body, begin to bear fruits by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every undeveloped area of my life, begin to develop now, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, arise and perfect Your work of creation in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Any strange fire that is burning in my body, quench immediately, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive power to bear godly children without stress, in the name of Jesus.