A lot of believers have no idea the amount of power they possess when they give their lives to Christ. You have authority over the goings-on in your life. You have been empowered to cast out demons from your personal life, business, job, family, and anywhere you see the devil operate.
“16He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18ey shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover”Mark 16:16-18
Related books in this post
Unfortunately, most Christians are not aware that as soon as they became born-again Christians, they were empowered to do the ministry of deliverance by preaching to themselves first, and then others, and commanding evil spirits to leave. The moment you repented, confessed, and forsook your sins, you received the power to stop or dislodge demonic activities anywhere you saw them. You can tread on demons, and nothing can hurt you by any means!
Activating your Powers
Before giving yourself over to deliverance, it is very important to become born-again first and know your rights and benefits in Christ. Every believer has gained a new relationship with Christ, which is highly potential. Another important consideration is that your entire commitment be to Christ and His Word, not just to the church or ministers. When you became saved, you gave your life to Christ, not to the church or the person who prayed for your salvation or deliverance. Unfortunately, many Christians have missed this part of their commitment.
A believer’s power is made manifest through prayers. You can do the work of deliverance even more than Christ had time to do while on earth. You can do all things through Christ Jesus, who strengthens you. You can achieve a lot through prayers, including complete personal deliverance. As such, it is very difficult, if not impossible, to go through personal deliverance without believing in Christ and His Word.
Related books in this post
It is also dangerous to ignore the practice of personal deliverance. People who do this are frequently victims of deliverance without Christ as the deliverer and source of deliverance. Having a knowledge of the Word is the greatest instrument of deliverance, and that’s why it is very important for every believer to study the Bible and be conversant with the Word of God. Your exploits in the Word while praying and the use of Christ’s name are very effective weapons for true deliverance.
Determine today to start practicing the art of personal deliverance.
Prayers for Personal Deliverance
- As I praise, worship and thank God now, let my deliverance manifest, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, I trust in Your Word for my deliverance, in the name of Jesus. (See Matthew 8:5-13).
- Lord Jesus, touch my body for immediate healing and deliverance, in the name of Jesus. (See Matthew 8:14-15).
- Every enemy of my complete deliverance, fail woefully, in the name of Jesus.
- I command every part of my life to discharge demons in them now, in the name of Jesus.
- You, my life, receive complete deliverance now, in the name of Jesus.
- Let God’s special touch for my deliverance take place now, in the name of Jesus. (See Matthew 14:35-36).
- I lay my hand upon my life for my immediate deliverance, in the name of Jesus. (See Mark 6:4-6).
- Every evil voice that is speaking against my deliverance, be silenced, in the name of Jesus. (See Mark 1:23-29).
- Every dead aspect of my destiny, receive abundant life, in the name of Jesus. (See Acts 9:36-43).