The spirit of confusion has enslaved so many individuals so much that it is not just affecting a small portion of humanity. The devil has succeeded in pouring out the spirit of confusion into the lives of many. Even the church of Christ is not exempted from this, as many church leaders are being controlled by this spirit instead of the spirit of God, the holy spirit.
Nations, countries, and governments at various levels have equally been plagued by this spirit. This spirit has left a lot of people under its spell and captivity, thereby affecting their ability to fulfill God’s purpose for their lives, careers, businesses, and ministry.
“It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom an hundred and twenty princes, which should be over the whole kingdom; And over these three presidents; of whom Daniel was first: that the princes might give accounts unto them, and the king should have no damage. Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm”Daniel 6:1-3
Related books in this post
When the spirit of confusion enters someone’s life, it intends to destroy that person. It destroys your relationships with both God and other people and constantly brings suffering into your life. As such, we must be extremely vigilant against the spirit of confusion.
Therefore, we need men like Daniel, Joseph, and Paul the Apostle, who will excel in the midst of global confusion and show the way to the people on earth. These are people who must have direct contact with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, who is the only one who has God’s approval. Without Christ, we can do nothing, and the world’s confusion will continue to soar and multiply.
“Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light”Matthew 11:28-30
- Every satanic attack against my brain, fail woefully, in the name of Jesus.
- Every arrow of confusion fired into my life from the waters, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power manipulating me to operate below my divine destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any agent of confusion assigned to expand my problem, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any spirit of confusion assigned to take me backwards, be buried alive, in the name of Jesus.
- Any agent of confusion diverting my breakthroughs, fail woefully, in the name of Jesus.
- Every hidden agent of confusion in my life, be exposed and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the anger of the Lord destroy every spirit of confusion in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Any idol in my place of birth that is causing my confusion, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- Every chain of confusion upon my destiny, break, in the name of Jesus.