When Nebuchadnezzar became the king of Babylon, he had a terrible dream in the second year of his reign. His spirit was troubled greatly for he could not tell the meaning of his dream. As a result, sleep departed from him. Therefore, he summoned all the magicians, astrologers, and sorcerers in his entire Kingdom. In fact, the whole situation was so complicated because Nebuchadnezzar had forgotten his dream. Therefore, he charged all the magicians, astrologers and sorcerers to make known to him his dreams and their interpretations, and threatened to pass a decree to cut them to pieces and their houses made a dunghill.
“The king answered and said to the Chaldeans, The thing is gone from me: if ye will not make known unto me the dream, with the interpretation thereof, ye shall be cut in pieces, and your houses shall be made a dunghill. But if ye shew the dream, and the interpretation thereof, ye shall receive of me gifts and rewards and great honor: therefore shew me the dream, and the interpretation thereof. They answered again and said, let the king tell his servants the dream, and we will shew the interpretation of it. The king answered and said, I know of certainty that ye would gain the time, because ye see the thing is gone from me. But if ye will not make known unto me the dream, there is but one decree for you: for ye have prepared lying and corrupt words to speak before me, till the time be changed: therefore tell me the dream, and I shall know that ye can shew me the interpretation thereof”(Daniel 2:5-9).
Related Books in this Post
What are Dangerous Decrees?
Dangerous decrees are normally made under the influence of evil spirits of anger. Dangerous decrees can be made against an individual, group, or even a whole nation. So, in anger the king commanded that the wise men of Babylon should be destroyed, and he furiously made a
decree to that effect. The only condition for the wise men to live was to make the dream and its interpretation known to the king, or they face the wrath of the decree.
“For this cause the king was angry and very furious, and commanded to destroy all the wise men of Babylon. And the decree went forth that the wise men should be slain; and they sought Daniel and his fellows to be slain. Then Daniel answered with counsel and wisdom to Arioch the captain of the king’s guard, which was gone forth to slay the wise men of Babylon: He answered and said to Arioch the king’s captain, why is the decree so hasty from the king? Then Arioch made the thing known to Daniel”(Daniel 2:12-15).
Does New Birth affect Dangerous Decrees?
Note that the decree did not affect the righteous only, but all the wise men in Babylon and the unrighteous. Daniel and his group of righteous men would be affected obviously. Dangerous decrees, once passed, can affect both the good and the bad. That is why when a dangerous decree is issued against any family, whether in the past or present, there is an urgency to revoke it. Evil decrees do not know whether you are born again or not.
As a born again, you then have to do something to reverse or counter such evil decrees. Otherwise, you would be affected just like every other person. If Nebuchadnezzar’s decree could affect righteous people like Daniel and the three Hebrew children, then it is possible that evil decrees could affect us as well. Likewise, many great people of God have died for neglecting to deal with evil decrees issued against their ancestors or
against them. It is time for you to rise up and revoke all dangerous evil decrees said against your life and families in the past or present.
When a Christian revokes dangerous decrees against his life, he or she progresses and enjoys promotions. Impossible things would become possible and yokes would be broken. But if you are not born again, there is a limit your occultism can go to protect you. But for our God, He knows everything and has all the power to change all situations. That is why when Daniel and his men started praying for revelation on what to do, God intervened and made an impossible thing possible.
Related Books in this Post
Prayers against Dangerous Decrees
- In the anointed name of our Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Father, I decree for my total deliverance in the name of Jesus.
- I come unto mount Zion and I receive complete deliverance, holiness, and I possess my possession by fire in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, who delivered Paul and Silas, deliver me this day.
- Any wicked power hindering my complete deliverance, I decree death unto your kingdom in the name of Jesus.
- My deliverance in the hands of powers of darkness, I release you by fire by force. I decree words of deliverance upon my life in the name of Jesus.
- I am on the top and I will remain on top forever, for it is where the Lord placed me in the name of Jesus.
- No power can bring me down and as for me, I cannot be the tail.
- I will be above only, and not beneath. Anything that will try to bring me down shall die in the name of Jesus.
- Let the anointing of fire and prayerfulness fall upon my prayer altar, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, help me to receive the power to pray without ceasing. Any power attacking my prayer life, wherever you are, I say to you, die, die, die, in the mighty name of Jesus.