When a person believes something that is in line with God’s word, he should say it. The circumstances at that time may not be favorable, but that does not matter. It is a matter of time before they will all bow. Why? Because man is a superior creature.
“And God said, let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So, God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to everything that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.”
Man is created in the image of God, after His likeness. Man is also given dominion over all other creatures in the whole universe. The word of God also has decreed that man should be fruitful with the power to subdue the earth and things under the earth. Every other creature is given to man as a gift from God.
Man, in his original nature was good (Genesis 1:31). Man was and presently at new birth is still the crown of God’s creation made only “a little lower than the angels.
“For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honor.”(Psalm 8:5).
Related book in this post
Man, in his original nature can say anything by faith, and it will stand despite the powers opposed to those words. When in faith we receive Christ, no power can stand against our words. Faith has a voice, and the voice of faith is the words of believers. And believers are those who believe the word of God.
The Bible says that Cain talked with Abel, his brother. From this passage, we understand that Abel must have spoken back to Cain by saying no to his evil demand or negatives words. That is what we mean by voice of faith. The beliefs of Cain and Abel are opposed to each other. Their words fought against each other until Cain rose and killed Abel, but that did not make Cain a victor because the blood of Abel could not be silenced by physical death. Death only increased that voice until it reached the greatest office in creation, and entered into the ears of God.
“And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him. And the LORD said unto Cain, where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother’s keeper? And he said, what hast thou done? the voice of thy brother’s blood crieth unto me from the ground.”(Genesis 4:8-10).
Faith has a voice. So, when you believe, do not stop at that level. Say what you believe and stand on that even unto death. Even after the death of Cain who killed Abel, that blood kept speaking through the family of Cain.
God believes in his word, and he said it out aloud. We have to say it out loud before any opposing circumstances. This world we are now in that has lasted for many years came into existence by the voice of faith spoken by God. Everything we can see today is too small when compared to the ones we cannot see. All of them came by the spoken word of God.
“Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.”(Hebrew 11:3).
Related book in this post
Prayers to Rekindle your Foundation
- Heavenly Father, release forces from the third heaven against every evil spirit assigned to mess up my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil powers in my foundation, I force you to break your yoke in my life and finish yourselves.
- I decree that angels of God will arise and pull down every evil foundation in my life.
- Let the power in the name of Christ begin to destroy every evil foundation in my life by fire.
- Any power that has vowed to keep me under evil shall not see the light of the day.
- O Lord, let Your unchangeable decree be released against all evil foundations affecting my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- I command immediate demolition of any evil foundation laid for my sake, in Jesus name.
- O Lord, by the power in the blood of Your Son, Lord Jesus, I put the fire of destruction under every evil foundation in my life.
- Let the fire of judgment begin to attack all demons living inside foundations built by enemies of Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- Any problem hiding inside my foundation, begin to come out now and die by force, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, search my foundation by fire and cleanse it, in the name of Jesus.