Many people have attempted to define success and its various ramifications. However, the success of God is not the same as the success of the world. The two are far apart in both meaning and implication. One thing that differentiates the two is that while godly success is permanent, worldly success is temporal.
Anyone who has decided to pursue true wealth and riches needs to regard failure as the worst enemy. The worst failure is not the kind that usually occurs at the beginning or middle of a journey. The worst failure is that which strikes at the end of a journey, when success is expected.
Related books in this post
Most rich men in the world fail miserably because they fail to build their lives and businesses around God. Your wealth includes your children and all the people under your care. You are a failure no matter how much money you make or how good your reputation is if you do not help your children and those in your care grow in the right direction.
“Behold, thou hast made my days as a handbreadth; and mine age is as nothing before thee: verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah. Surely every man walked in a vain shew: surely they are disquieted in vain: he heaped up riches, and knoweth not who shall gather them”Psalms 39:5-6
It’s not so much about you being on the front pages of newspapers, having massive properties all over the world, or having money in the bank. It is important to note how much of your godly character you used to lead people to God. To be remarkably successful therefore, other people must succeed through you. You must help them find God. Unless more people come to maturity and have testimony of a good relationship with God, no one should count himself or herself a successful person.
Related books in this post
Again, a rich man’s success is not measured by how much money he has in the bank but by how much of his money is invested in others. A rich man’s success is however, measured by how many people he made rich and not how much rich he was. If you want to keep your wealth, keep it inside human beings not in the bank or on perishable things.
When you use your riches to help others, God remembers you in times of trouble. Wealth and riches come from God and are entrusted to you so that all humanity can benefit. God may not entrust true riches to you if you do not have this mindset. Therefore, you must use them to glorify God.
“Let no man seek his own, but every man another’s wealth”1 Corinthians 10:24
“A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked”Psalms 37:16
- O Lord, help me to restore things I have acquired wrongly in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to keep back the riches that I acquired against God’s will, in the name of Jesus.
- I walk out from satanic failures and defeats, in the name of Jesus.
- I command every failure that was programmed into my life from start to finish to be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- I destroy any power that is assigned to destroy my godly character, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the fire of God burn every evil investment in my possession, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give me courage to invest my wealth according to Your directives, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, help me to seek for the welfare of the children of God, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, deliver me from being rich to myself alone, in the name of Jesus.
- I command my wealth to be distributed in the way God wants, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive power, wisdom and knowledge to advance people’s lives with my wealth, in the name of Jesus.
- Let my riches and wealth take billions of people to heaven, in the name of Jesus.