Dreams! You’ve heard about them, you’ve lived through them, and you can even recall some of them. What do they mean though? How can you tell if a dream is having an effect on you?
There are different types of dreams, one of which is the witchcraft dream. Witchcraft dreams are dreams that come from the devil, or the kingdom of darkness, to bewitch an individual. It is a dream designed to pull someone away from God’s plans and promises.
Related books in this post
When you are manipulated to do evil things in your dreams, you become unable to please God physically. You begin to backslide and go back on the things of God. Evil experiences in the dream can cause people to live a contradictory life to God and his Word. You become distracted and fall away from God and his help.
The evil partnerships that have been established in your dreams stop you from enjoying your Christian life and bring you an untimely death. Backsliding can result in a bottle of beer in your right hand and a cigarette in your left, taking you back to your old life. Thus, believers must act immediately against any evil that may have occurred in the dream. Unless you understand how to deal with evil dream covenants in prayers and supplications to God, they will forever control you and throw you out of the mercies of God.
Prayers against Backsliding
- You satanic inspired dream, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic nightmares in my dream life, come out and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, purify my dream life, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, purge my dream life, in the name of Jesus.
- Any grave constructed against any good thing of my life; close up by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power pushing me to go against my will; die, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to follow any evil partner, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and put confusion between my sinful partners and me, in the name of Jesus.
- You my unfriendly friends convincing me to sin; disappear by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, I want to hate what you hate and love what you love, in the name of Jesus.