The addiction to dangerous substances is a primary peril that ensnares many young individuals and leads to their demise. This is a widespread predicament affecting youths globally, who find themselves trapped and unable to break free. Many of them are bewildered and have reached a point where they are unable to help themselves.
For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do”(Romans 7:14-19).
The purpose of these prayers is to help people, especially youths, trapped into drug addiction to be free. People, who are obsessed with drugs or possessed by the spirit of addiction, can regain freedom through the name of Jesus. Therefore, I cast out any evil spirit that has put you in slavery and bondage. If you are addicted to any drug or food, I declare your freedom now in the name of Jesus.
Related Books in this post
“The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it. The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish”(Deuteronomy 28:21-22).
“The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed. The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart”(Deuteronomy 28:27-28).
True deliverance by the name of Jesus means uprooting evil seeds, becoming free from spells, curses and jinxes.
Prayers Against Drug Addiction
- I break and loose myself from the yoke of evil consumption, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, deliver me from the bondage of drug addiction, in the name of Jesus.
- Every yoke of smoking in my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
- I command every desire for drugs in my life to die, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, arise and deliver me from spiritual slavery, in the name of Jesus.
- Every enemy of my freedom, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, flow into my life and destroy the spirit of addiction, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, empower me to hate drugs forever, in the name of Jesus.
- I cast out every demon of drugs upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and chase away every witchcraft animal in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil personality in-charge of drug addiction in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil department that has vowed to waste my life with drugs, scatter in desolation, in the name of Jesus.
- I withdraw my name from the list of drug addicts, in the name of Jesus.
- Every unclean spirit that is living inside me, come out and die, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, deliver me from evil influences, in the name of Jesus.