It is very difficult to pray and not receive results. God is always ready to answer your prayers at any time. No true believer has ever prayed and failed to have results. When you pray and wait on God, your strength will be renewed. Prayer can do a lot of things in your life; it promotes you, and causes you to mount up with wings like eagles. Prayer helps you to run faster in life and keeps you from becoming weary. When you wait on the Lord in prayer, you cannot be easily discouraged.
“But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint”Isaiah 40:31
Related books in this post
There are many possibilities for prayers, some of which include salvation, peace of mind, holiness, victory, the power to serve God, full redemption, and healing. Others are divine provision for all physical, material, and spiritual needs. A lot of people prayed in the Bible, and the results were tremendous. Let’s see some of them.
- Moses prayed on the mountain and he received the Ten Commandments from God.
- Joshua prayed and Achan was discovered, exposed and disgraced.
- Hannah prayed and her barrenness was broken and Samuel the prophet was born.
- Elijah prayed and fire came down at the mountain of Carmel.
- Jehoshaphat prayed and his enemies got confused, and turned against themselves.
- Nehemiah prayed and God gave him a national divine assignment.
- Isaac prayed and the barrenness of his wife Rebecca was destroyed and she gave birth to twin baby boys.
- Jabez prayed for a breakthrough in his life and God heard him and blessed him and equally enlarged his coast.
- The thief who met Jesus on the cross humbled himself and prayed for forgiveness and the Lord Jesus took him to paradise.
- Jacob prayed and God changed his name and he became a better person.
There is absolutely nothing you desire and truly pray for that you cannot receive. You only have to ask God in prayers, and the Lord will answer you, and your story will change for the better.