God knows the content of the human heart and the hearts of other creatures. He knows the beginning and the ending of everything in the universe, and since man cannot tell the future, we need God and His Word to guide us through our life’s journey especially in marriage.
One of the most beautiful things a newlywed couple could do during their honeymoon is to pray, study God’s Word, and seek His blueprint for their marriage. It is only God’s counsel that will stand. Therefore, you need His counsel, and His Word reveals His counsel.
Related books in this post
In family and other matters, the Word of God is good for doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness. Husbands and wives who wish to succeed in their marriages must therefore obey God’s Word.
People who do not know God’s will for their marriage think that the honeymoon is the best time to enjoy only sex. Of course, sex is a big part of it, but a large percentage of the time should also be devoted to finding out what God wants you to know about each other; that is His will for both of you to end your honeymoon without traces of problems or iniquity.
Related books in this post
It is God’s will to give you life in abundance; therefore, do not end your honeymoon without exhausting every important discussion. God has made provisions in His Word concerning your new family. You should not miss it.
If you are born-again and a true child of God, then you have the power to enforce God’s will as you wish, when it pleases you or suits your new family. Always remember that the written will of God for your marriage is in His Word. You have to be conversant with His commandments, promises, and provisions in order to claim them for your marriage.
- Blood of Jesus, flow into our life and speak to us during our honeymoon, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, direct your angels to guide us in our honeymoon, in the name of Jesus.
- We dedicate our marriage fully to you, O Lord, through our honeymoon, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, lead us and perfect your will in our lives in our honeymoon, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, arise and move this marriage forward, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, give us your divine program for this marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, destroy anything that is contrary to your will in this marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- Every plan of God for this marriage, begin to manifest, in the name of Jesus.
- I destroy every architect of conflict and hostility in my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, fulfill Your purpose and plans for our marriage forever, in the name of Jesus.